F o r t y

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

I know any kind of sorry wont be suitable for disappearing for more than a week so I wrote a really long update.

Also my exams are starting again. Yup the previous ones were Mocks. The incoming exams are the real deal. So I hope you guys understand if I wont be able to update on time.

Now here's your chapter.

                            *****

Avery's POV:

My eyes slowly opened and I found myself laying in an big unfamiliar bedroom. 

Sunlight was streaming down the sheer white curtains as I looked around me. I lazily stood up, stretched up my arms and yawned loudly.

Just then the door flew open and my eyes met Kyle's hazel eyes. His hands held a tray of breakfast that looked really appetizing.

Kyle's eyes met mine and then his eyes slowly trailed down lower and stopped at my waist and legs. Just then I realised that I was just wearing a white shirt which had rode up to my stomach while I had stretched and my black panties were on display. 

I immediately pulled the shirt down and awkwardly cleared my throat.

Wait, Shirt?

If I remember it correctly, I wasn't wearing a white shirt before.

"Kyle, who changed my clothes?" I asked glaring at him.

"Oh that? I did it." He said nonchalantly while putting the tray on the bedside table.

"KYLE! You should've let someone else do it!" I said irritated.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen it before." Kyle said, grumpily. "Plus I don't like anyone else but me seeing you naked. Man or Woman." His mouth formed into a pout as he added the last sentence in a low voice.

His eyes widened as he realised what he had said a second later. Awkwardly clearing his throat, he said, "Oh And the doctor called. He said that Kaleb is awake and can be discharged today if he is feeling alright.You can change into some clothes and we can go to the hospital today." I nodded.

He nodded in return as his eyes went to my legs again as if he couldn't stop himself from looking. Lightly shaking his head, he nodded again and went out the door, closing it.

After showering and putting on a dress that Kyle's butler had delivered outside of my room, I stood up and got ready to leave the room.

What actually surprised me was that I wasnt at a hotel or any other Kyle's apartment, which I had previously thought, but we were actually inside the Finlay's Mansion or in my own words, Castle. A big enough castle that anyone can get lost in.

And I was actually inside Kyle's room. The one he had since his birth. And I had slept on his bed too.

God, why do I sound like such a fangirl?

As I was walking out of the door, my eyes caught an small toy-truck placed on one of the glass shelves. The truck was green coloured but old and rusty.

My brows scrunched up as I thought about it.

Hm, why does that truck seem so familiar?

"Avery! Are you ready yet?" Kyle shouted from downstairs. Leaving my thoughts, I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

After a couple minutes of running, I slowed down to catch my breath and realised that I had no idea where I was.

I told you that its a castle that anyone can get lost in.