F o r t y - F o u r

Avery's POV:

Avery's POV:

As my eyes slowly opened, the sun was shinning through the window. I was in Kyle's bed and I realised that Kyle's hand was tightly wrapped around my waist. As I tried to sit up, his hand pulled me down next to him.

"Kyle, let me go. I need to get up." I said trying to stand up but he pulled me down on top of him.

Kyle pouted, sticking his bottom lip out while his eyes were still closed, "No." He lightly mumbled and pulled me even closer than before. Sighing peacefully, he rested his cheek against my forehead and went back to sleep.

"Come on, Kyle. Get up. And don't we have a wedding dress fitting to go to?" I said, trying to be strict with him and maybe trying my best not to focus on his smile and how peaceful he looked right now.

"Cant we just get married in this bedroom or something? Just you, me and Kaleb. And no one else." He had an edge in his voice as he said the last few words.

"Oh my God, Kyle! Are you serious?" I said grabbing a pillow and hitting his head as he laughed.I finally got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

After taking a shower and drying myself off, I walked into the walk-in closet and picked out a short dress with a denim jacket. As I came into the bedroom, Kyle was sitting on the bed absolutely shirtless with his abs full on display, rubbing his eyes while sleepily looking around.

As his went to me, his eyes widened with all sleep gone from his eyes. "Babe, if you're going like this, I don't think we'll be leaving this room anytime soon." He said smirking as his eyes went to my legs.

"Kyle!" I shouted, picking up a pillow and throwing at him while my cheeks burned. He catched the pillow and walked towards me slowly while smiling at me. I was so stuck on his smile, that I didn't even realise that he was close to me until I felt his warm breath on my cheek. Kyle leaned down slowly and as soon as his lips were about to touch mine, the door flew open and Kaleb's head peaked out.

"Mommy! Daddy!" He came running towards us while jumping up and down excitedly. "Come on. Come on. We need to go dress and ring shopping for mommy. Grandma's already waiting for us downstairs."

Oh boy, I think he's even more excited for my wedding than me.

When he saw that Kyle still wasnt dressed yet, Kaleb pouted and tried to glare at him, "Daddy, why arent you dressed yet?" Kaleb said putting his hands on his hips, trying to look intimidating to Kyle.

Kyle just shook his head, smiling at him. He bent down and ruffled his hair and Kaleb's mouth cracked up in a slight smile.

Only Kaleb had the power to glare at Kyle and get nothing but a smile in response.

A second later, Kaleb and I pushed Kyle into the bathroom. He went inside, struggling but not before sweeping a kiss from my lips which left Kaleb grinning at the both of us.