S i x

Kyle's POV

I was sitting on a sofa in my house, getting more and more angrier by the second. James had given a party in My HOUSE. Without even telling me.

I mean, Does this look like a hotel or a club to you? I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know half the people that are in here. And then he had gone missing somewhere with some girl because he knows the second I see him, he wouldn't live to see the next day.

I look around my surroundings once more. A drunk couple were making out with each other. Their saliva were on each other's mouths and faces. Ew. A drunk girl was talking to a lamp pole, imaging it as her boyfriend. The floor was littered with cups and some people had passed out on it. Basically, my house was a mess.

Let these assholes wake up in the morning. I'm going to make them clean my house inch by inch.

And to top it all of, the thought of that girl had been bugging me since the morning.

The girl's pretty smart, I'll give her that.

I don't know any girl who hasn't fallen for that cute face act. Every time I made that innocent and cute face, girls would come begging for my attention. But now, this girl...

She was the first. She was the first who didn't fall for it. I could see her face was in awe one moment and then the other second , it had become serious like she was snapped out of a trance. It kind of made me angrier but then now, I have it under my control again.

Even before I met her that morning at the dean's office, Some thing in me knew that she wont fall for the apologising act. So I had gone to the administration's office and told them to change the girl's dorm room. The plan had completely fallen into place when I had found out who her roommate was. Addison Scott. Addison was Jace's cousin. She was practically part of our group.

We know each other well. Jace treats Addison like his little sister since he has no other sibling or cousin. I knew Addison will not let Avery Tate be homeless because she had kind of took a liking towards her. Addison even defended her in front of me a couple of times.

So Avery and I are now practically neighbors. And also the house that their living in is mine too. I had given Addison that house because she didn't want to live in the dorms.

She has no escape from me now.

I'm interrupted on my thoughts by a girl sitting right next to me. She was fluttering her lashes up down as if that made her look cute somehow.

"What is it?" I try not to sound angry at her but I can't help it.

"It's just that I thought you looked lonely so I came to accompany you" While she says that her hands move from my knee to my middle thigh.

I, instead of getting turned on , am actually disgusted right now. Why can't they just leave me alone? Sometimes a guy wants to be alone.

'Or is it because you want a certain someone and she's not giving you any attention' Something inside my chest says

'Oh just shut up' I mentally say to myself.

Just as I'm about to remove the girl's hand from my leg, Matt comes in the room, hurriedly walking towards me with a serious expression on his face.

"She's here. In the Kitchen. Av-" That's the only thing I hear him say because by then I'm out of the room. Time to have some fun.

I arrive just to see Jace talking to Avery. She had a kind of confused and frustrated look on her face which told me she wanted to be anywhere but here.

And why are there so many people here. I want to be alone when I talk to her.

I make my presence known by clearing my throat and with my hand I signal everyone to get out.