E l e v e n

Avery's POV:

When I accepted his deal in a hurry yesterday, I never thought that I was making a deal with the devil himself. Yes, Kyle Finlay is the devil. I'm pretty sure even Satan must be jealous of him.

Seriously, who does he thinks he is? Is he some kind of royalty or does he think we live in the 18th century where people could have their own personal slaves?

You must be thinking I'm exaggerating with the whole 'personal slave' thing but honestly, I'm not.

It's was a holiday for us because we don't have any classes today. So I thought I could sleep in a little. But boy, was I wrong.

I was woken up at seven in the morning by the thrilling sound of some kind of punk rock music. I repeat seven a.m. Did I tell you that my bedroom window is basically across Kyle's bedroom? He shouted from his window to 'get my ass up' and come in his house in exactly fifteen minutes.

And while I was in the shower, the music never stopped. I came back from the shower with a headache and a need to kill Kyle Finlay.

I showed up at his house in fifteen minutes and then he told me he wants every inch of the ground floor cleaned in an hour.

IN A FREAKING HOUR!

Are you kidding me? This house was a freaking mansion. It had three bedrooms only on the ground floor, a lounge, a dinning area, a kitchen and many more rooms that I haven't even explored.

So anyways, I got to cleaning the ground floor. And now I'm on the second bedroom when Kyle again showed up.

"Didn't I tell you to clean it all in an hour and yet, you still haven't even completed the bedrooms?"

"I'm not a robot and I'm working as fast as a human can." I replied automatically.

"Well then work faster." He said in an annoyed tone and plopped on the couch and started on the tv to watch God knows what.

Have I told you that this house has tv's in every bedroom? Its like I'm in electronic section of a store.

As I'm cleaning the wooden floors, he says," Hey you're blocking my vision." His eyes were directed towards the tv. He watching some kind of match and to tease him a little more, I start cleaning right in front of his tv. Just as he starts looking towards the left, I move towards the left too. Then he moves towards the right and I follow him.

By this time, you can see on his face that he's pretty annoyed and irritated with me.

I have to hold back a smile at that thought.

After all, He's not the only one who can torture other people.

He gives up, switches the tv off and throws the remote away. He lays his back on the couch and I can see that he wants to sleep.

No way, Am I going to let him sleep!

He should have thought about that before waking me up this morning at seven freaking am!

I move towards the hand of the couch where his head is laying with his mouth slightly parted.

While I was wiping the floor with a mop, Its handle may or may not have 'accidently' hit his head a couple of times. I had to hold back in my laughter while I was doing that. By the third time, he stirs in his sleep and opens one of his eye to peek what's happening.

"Oops, sorry." I smile sweetly down at him. His mouth opens as if he wants to say something but closes it, shrugs and goes back to his peaceful sleep.

I wait a few seconds and then start the fourth time of hitting his head with a mop.

Just as I'm about to do that, a hand comes out of nowhere and latches unto my hand. And he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me onto him on the couch.

"What are you-" My scream stops as I come face to face with Kyle.

Hazel brown eyes coated with the thickest black lashes I have ever seen. His messed up hair, his perfect jawline and full pink lips. His heart is beating at an insane speed and I'm pretty sure, mine mirrors his. His Adam's apple bobs up and down and I can see the veins popping up in his neck.

His hazel eyes that was once holding my eyes captive, moves its way down towards my cheeks, nose and then my lips. His eyes stare for the longest time at my lips and then suddenly, as if he was snapped out of a trance, his eyes meet mine again.

Only this time, his eyes were filled with anger and annoyance. "What do think you're doing?" He shouts and pushes me off him. My butt, unfortunately, lands on the floor.

"Hey!-" I yell at him but he's already out the bedroom door.

***********************

Kyle's POV:

Why did she had to be so beautiful?

Couldn't she just have been an average looking person? Everything would have been better at that.

I try to stop my heart from beating so loudly but it doesn't help that her scent is in this room too.

I told Avery or more like blackmailed her to be my maid, certainly not because I needed one. I mean, not to brag or anything, but I have enough staff on duty to last a lifetime.

I did it because how am I supposed to have her fall in love with me in a month when it took so long to make her even trust me.

Like it or not, the night when we were hiding behind the desk, when I promised her that everything's going to be alright. Somewhere in her heart she did start to trust me. I could see it on her face.

So coming back to the point, I wanted all the time with her that I could get and certainly not because I missed her or anything.

This time my perfect plan backfired. She gets on my nerves like no other person ever did. She fights back.

And it doesn't help that she's breathtakingly gorgeous. When I'm trying to be a dick to her, all I can think about is her pouting face and if she is hurt by my comment.

My thoughts are interrupted by my cellphone ringing in my pocket. It has 'dad' titled on it and it is one of those times that I wish I was never born.

********************

Are you ready to meet one of the parents? Because certainly I am.

I'm sorry that it took me so long to post this chapter. But I guess I've been busy.

And I also want to announce that since my schedule has been pretty tight, I'll now be updating every week on Saturday.

So see you guys soon.

XOXO

-S