T h i r t y - E i g h t

Hey, Before starting this chapter I wanted to ask you guys something. I'm planning to change the book cover again. I know. I know. But I promise that this is the last time. So can you guys please tell me which one you like? The picture that is the most commented will be the book cover. And a permanent one this time.

So this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

Or maybe this:

Or maybe this:

Now moving on, here's your chapter

Now moving on, here's your chapter. Enjoy X

♡♡♡

Avery's POV:

It has been two days since it happened between us. When I woke up that night, I was all alone, sleeping on the sofa. Kyle wasn't there. I don't know what the hell we were thinking. It's like whenever he is near me, I cant seem to control myself. Sighing, I got ready for work and drove myself to the office.

Thankfully I had been on the pill. After Kaleb's birth my periods had been quite irregular so I started on the pill and that seemed to solve the problem.

I had completely forgotten for what I was actually there for. I had decided to tell Kyle the truth. But I wasn't able to. Maybe, just maybe I could start a conversion and tell him the truth today.

Yes, I needed to tell him the truth about Kaleb by today.

As I entered the office, my legs were stopped by a scream.