F o r t y - N i n e

Warning: Slight Mature Content towards the end. I advise you to please skip it if you're not old enough.

Please vote and comment. Hope you like this chapter.

Oh and also the next chapter will be on 22nd of August.

Avery Lockwood's POV:

"Why? Avery, What happened?" Dad asked through the phone, in shock and confusion. I get why he was so confused because the last time we talked about anything relating to Kyle was on my wedding day where I told him that I would never do that to Kyle because I loved him with all my heart. Wow, everything had changed so drastically since that day.

My guess was that my dad didn't really know about what had happened with mom because if he knew, William would've been dead by now. 

I tried to tell my dad about mom but I couldn't speak anything. Nothing came out of my mouth. I couldn't tell my dad about mom. He would be heartbroken so I told him this instead. "No. Nothing happened, Dad." I answered with a sigh.

But it was like Dad knew that something was wrong with me. He inhaled a breath in anger as he said, "Did he do something to you? Did he hurt you? Because if he did, I swear to God if he did, he wouldn't get to see tomorrow's da-"

"Dad, nothing like that happened! Just let me help you with this." I said, trying to calm him down.

I hear him sigh over the phone and his voice grew soft as he said,"My little girl, you know I cant. You're his wife. If he finds out that you betrayed him in any way, he has the power to kill you.  Plus this situation is already too damn dangerous for you to be involved in."

My voice broke as I croaked out, "But dont you get it, Dad? I'm already far too involved in this whole thing now, there's nothing you and I can do about it."

"But-" He started saying something but I cut him off.

"Dad, Just trust me." I said.

"Okay, fine." He said as his resolve finally gave way. "I'm not happy with this situation but I trust you." I could hear him frowning over the phone and that made me smile for the first time in a while.

After talking and discussing with him some more, I put down the phone and called someone I knew could help me.

"Hello?" As soon as I heard the familiar voice, I breathed a sigh of relief.

This was it.

Kyle Finlay, you're going down.

"Hello, James? I need your help."

                                                               *******************

Bree Lockwood's POV:
(Yup, you read that right. Just carry on reading hun.)

In all of my nine years of existence on this planet, I had never down this before.

This is totally crazy.

"Gabriella, we cant be doing this. The teacher will come and catch us." I said looking around while whispering to my best friend who was busy scouting for something with her toy binoculars. 

"Shush, Bree." Gabriella said turning around, putting a finger on her lips while lightly glaring at me. "You're a total coward. Jenna told me that our school was haunted and that someone saw a ghost inside the Boy's Washroom. We need to find it before anyone else does and become the school heroes." She said clapping her hands in excitement.

"But what if someone caught us-" I said, still looking around the school hallways.

"No one will be able to find us when we are on our secret spy mode." Gabriella said pushing some kind of black shades on my head and pulling my hand towards the boys washroom, when she knew that no one was near us. "Come on."