Chapter Eleven: A Bad Idea? Probably

A/N: sorry i didn't update last week, in my defence, i celebrate christmas. On the other hand, happy new year everyone <3

"You think 100 bucks is enough?" Kid asked, throwing a glance at Killer and sticking a beat up 100 between the keys on the keyboard. 

"Yeah, that should cover it!" Luffy agreed. 

"Won't that make them look at the cameras?" Usopp asked. He nervously bit his lip. 

"Probably," Killer agreed, shrugging and taking a few steps towards their only exit. When no one else moved he glanced back. 

"They'll probably see that we just bowled like idiots, had some snacks, and figure this is good," Kid assured Usopp. 

"Are-are you sure?" Usopp asked, still chewing on his lip.

"Yeah, we'll be long gone by the time they figure it out anyway." Kid slipped his wallet back into his pocket. 

"Let's get on the road, I need a monster," Kid said. Usopp and Killer went without a thought. Luffy waited for Kid to get all the lights shut off. 

"Shishi, this was fun!" Luffy said. Kid smirked. 

"Yeah?" Kid asked looking over at him from the doorway. His eyes wandered over Luffy. The lights started to flick off.

"Ace and Sabo might get really mad though..." Luffy thought out loud. All the lights went out and Kid and  Luffy followed after Usopp and Killer. 

"Don't tell 'em if you're that worried about it," Kid shrugged as he spoke.

"Oh," Luffy muttered then frowned. "Isn't that like lying?" 

"Yeah, but so what? Whatever keeps you out of trouble, right?" Kid and Luffy reached the kitchen. Usopp was already slipping out the window and Killer was waiting. Killer slipped out too. 

"After you," Kid muttered. Luffy climbed on the counter and slipped out the window feet first to join Usopp and Killer on the outside. Kid followed. He made sure the window was closed before they all headed back to the car.

"So much for sleeping, huh?" Killer asked. 

"Yeah," Kid chuckled and rolled his shoulders. "I'm stopping at the next mini-mart to get a Monster. 

_

Hours later they were there. Despite it only being the end of April, the heat was scorching.  Luffy got out of the car and could already feel the sweat dripping down the back of his neck. Still, he grabbed his bag from the trunk when Kid popped it open. Killer had already checked into the motel for them and the only thing that was left was to take their shit inside. Good thing the door was only a few feet away from where they parked.

Before they were even out of the car Usopp had the camera rolling. 

"What's up guys!? It's Usopp and Luffy," Usopp shouted at the camera. Luffy grinned. 

"You won't believe who we're with today!" Luffy chipped.

"Well, they might after the party vlog goes up," Usopp said. 

"Oh, yeah," Luffy muttered. "Anyway-" Luffy looked up at the camera. "Today we're here with Killer and Kid!" Usopp turned the front of the camera to the front seats. 

"The plan is, to head over to the national park here in Moab- otherwise known as the hottest place on the planet- and get on some of those 4x4 trails," Usopp said. 

"If Usopp doesn't chicken out," Kid remarked. 

"Hey! I won't!" Usopp declared from behind the camera.

Press Play [LawLu]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara