Chapter Two: Mouse Traps

"Here should be good," Usopp said, setting up the camera's tripod on the back of Zoro's car.

"Shishi, yep," Luffy agreed.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" Usopp took off the lens cover."And go."  

"Hey, What's up guys, it's Usopp and Luffy!" Luffy greeted a little louder than he had intended. Oops.

"Welcome back, for those who don't know, I'm Usopp, that's Luffy," he said. "Today we're outside our good friend's house, Zoro. What he doesn't know is that he's about to get pranked."

"We just go back from the store, with these!" Luffy pulled the packages of mouse traps into the view of the camera.

"And these," Usopp held some more mouse traps. "We have close to 200 mouse traps here.
We also just got permission from Zoro's dad and with the help of his sisters and brother, we're gunna trap him, inside his room."

"So let's get started," Luffy said. Usopp grabbed the camera and they headed inside.

"Inside we have good old daddy Mihawk," Usopp panned the camera to Mihawk, who gave the boys a questioning glance but for the most part ignored them.

"That was traumatizing," Perona stated.

"And of course there the baby of the siblings, Perona," Usopp grinned as he focused the camera on her.

"Shishishi."

"Oh you're back," Kai called with, coming down the stairs.

"Half of a pair of twins, Kai," Usopp added. Tashigi came down the stairs behind him. "And, last but not least, Kai's other half, Tashigi!"

"Luf, take the camera." Luffy took it from Usopp and followed Usopp up to  Zoro's bedroom.

"As you can see, Zoro's room is furthest down the hall, and we're gunna fill the hall up to Kai's and Tashigi's room." Luffy panned the camera down the hall to show the whole area. Before he and Usopp set the camera up at the end of the hall and got to work.

"Careful not to snap your fingers guys."

"Okay, so outside, Zoro's window, there's the garage, and it's super easy to get on top of. So Usopp is going to go to that side, and while we were at the store, I got this cool thing," Luffy Explained to the camera, holding up the airhorn. "Usopp is gunna use it to get Zoro up."

"Let's get this prank started," Usopp added. He took the airhorn and went outside, Luffy set up the camera in front of the door. Usopp was supposed to be filming on his phone too. There was a couple of minutes before Usopp texted him.

 There was a couple of minutes before Usopp texted him

"Guy's, Usopp's gunna wake Zoro up," Luffy announced. Zoro's siblings gathered behind the camera with Luffy and they waited. Within seconds there was the sound of the air horn. It blared through Zoro's room and Luffy heard it well. The noise was long, with a short pause, it started up a second time.