Chapter Four: Friday the 13th

Luffy ran down the hall and into the kitchen, breakfast was on the table and Ace was talking to Marco on the phone in the living room, still trying to deal with his burnt hand from the sound of it. This definitely wasn't Ace or Sabo's cooking. It looked too nice. Luffy peeked into the kitchen and Torao was cleaning up some of the dishes he must have used to cook. 

"That smells good, Luffy said just in time for his stomach to growl. "Thanks for breakfast."

"Yup," Law said. Luffy grabbed a plate and quickly hogged the food down before going next door. Zoro was already up, yelling at his siblings to hurry up or walk to school. They barely made it to school in time for class. Zoro and Luffy slipped into English just before the bell rang, Luffy found his seat next to Usopp.

"Guys, I've been looking for you all morning," Usopp said.

"Why?" Zoro asked, raising his eyebrow.

"We got invited to a party," Usopp grinned.

"Who's?"

"A youtuber's he lives in the next city over, but he saw some of our stuff from Vine and wanted us to come," Usopp explained. The bell rang.

"That's so cool, when is it? We gotta go!" Luffy leaned forward, barely able to contain his excitement.

"This Saturday, the guy said we can bring as many people as we want," Usopp said.

"Awesome, you gotta come, Zoro," Luffy said.

"Hell, yeah, count me in." Zoro agreed with a grin. With that, the teacher started class. Like every other school day, this day was equally uneventful and boring. Though a kid brought a plate of fried chicken into second period and our teacher let her warm it up in his microwave. That just made Luffy hungry and excited for lunch. Which was still so far away.

At lunchtime, Usopp was late, and Luffy and the rest had gotten in line without him. When he did make it to the cafeteria, he slammed his hand onto the table, getting everyone's attention.

"It's Friday the 13th tonight and we have to have a movie night." He said.

"As long as we actually rent horror movies this time, I'm down," Nami said, looking up from her phone.

"Zoro's in charge of movies," Usopp said.

"I am?" Zoro asked.

"Yep," Usopp said.

"Whose house are we doing it at?" Robin asked curiously.

"Oh, you guys should come over to mine, my dad's out of town too, so we'll have the house to ourselves," Vivi said with a smile.

"Oh, and you've got that big theater room," I recalled.

"Exactly." Vivi smiled and ate a french fry.

"And you and Luffy can get snacks," Nami said to Usopp.

"Damn it," he muttered.

"Robin, could you let everyone else know?" Nami asked. 

"Of course," Robin agreed with a smile. 

"Alright, does anyone have stuff after school today?" Nami asked.

"I have to talk to a teacher about one of my history papers," Robin said.

"Me and Kai got swordsmanship 'til five," Zoro added.

"I'm off work at 5:30," Sanji said.

"So six, we should all meet at Vivi's?" Robin asked.

"Sounds good to me," Vivi agreed.