Chapter Fifty-One: Day One

A/N: Theres two video's this chapter is based on but wattpad will only let me link one so it's up at the top, enjoy the chapter and see you next week~ 

Luffy was itching to move they had been on this flight for hours and it felt like it was never going to end. His back ached so much no amount of twisting, popping, or thing of the sort was going to save him. He needed to move as much as he needed to breathe. Luffy clicked his ankles together, waiting for the stupid plane to land. And Usopp said they weren't even in Egypt yet. Their plane was landing in Paris and they had to switch flights or something. Whatever, Luffy didn't care as long as it meant he could move. 

In the time it took the plane to land, Luffy decided the worst part of a trip was flying and that was it, nothing else could get worse. It was completely impossible. Luffy never wanted to be on an airplane this long again. And once they landed, Luffy got off as fast as he could, he didn't bother to wait for Kid, Killer, or Usopp, he rushed off the plane and into the airport. 

"Woohoo! I can move!" Luffy cheered, stretching his arms out and drawing several glances from the people around him. He didn't care though. It was seconds after that Killer, Kid, and Usopp came spilling out to the flight terminal though. 

"Luffy!" Usopp hissed, "Don't run off like that!" 

"I'm hungry, can we get food somewhere?" Luffy asked. Usopp doubted Luffy even heard him. 

"Me too, lets see if there's a fast food place in here somewhere," Kid suggested, first they'd have to get to the main part of an airport though. 

"Do we have to trade in US dollars for Euros?" Killer asked. He walked past Luffy and squinted up at the signs around them. Luffy couldn't read a single word on those signs save for the English that was in tiny print underneath the jargon above it. 

"Shit, I didn't think about that," Kid muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"We only prepared for Egypt..." Killer muttered. 

"It's fine," Kid assured. "I'm sure there's a place we can exchange currency around here, we'll just do like 50 bucks, that should be plenty for some food." 

"How long is that gunna take!?" Luffy rushed to catch up to them.

"It'll be sooner than the next meal we'll get on the flight," Killer said. 

"Okay! Let's go!" Luffy marched onward and pushed past Kid and Killer. 

"He has no idea where he's going, does he?" Killer observed, watching Luffy go. 

"Nope," Usopp confirmed, also watching Luffy go. 

"Well, let's catch up with him, I sure as hell ain't gonna face the wrath of his brothers for letting him do something stupid," Kid said, picking up his pace and closing the distance Luffy had started to put between them. 

"He's one to talk," Killer retorted, picking up his pace to keep up with Kid and Luffy.

Though it took longer than expected, they did what they needed to do to get food, and much to Luffy's dismay, they were getting back on a fucking plane. Kid promised that this time it was going to be shorter but Luffy had a hard time believing him. Either way, Luffy got on. It was that or stay in Paris, and as cool as that might be, Kid's plans for Egypt were way cooler. 

Another eon later and they were landing in Egypt. Luffy was giddy. He bounced his fists on his thighs and clicked his ankles together, trying his best to stay still between Kid and Usopp. It was hard though. There was so much they were going to do! And so many cool things Luffy's never seen before, not to mention all the people they might get to meet! Luffy leaned over Kid, looking out the window and watching as the runway got closer.