Chapter Six: Strawhat?

A/N: today was wild boiis i had a lot of shit to do but it still technically wednesday so ill say its on time. 

"Oh my god, where is it!" Luffy shouted, running into the living room and dropping to his knees to search under the coffee table. Luffy climbed over Law's feet and reached under it. 

"What are you looking for?" Ace asked. He sounded like he was standing near the kitchen. Law picked his feet up as Luffy searched under the couch next. 

"My hat!" Luffy yelled. He stretched his arm as far as he could under the couch, moving over the carpet as he looked. Nothing. 

"Where did you last have it?" Law asked. 

"I had it all day yesterday," Luffy said. He picked up the couch cushion. Nothing under there but some change and candy wrappers.

"What about that party you went to?" Ace asked. He was closer now. Luffy looked under the next cushion. 

"I had it after," Luffy whimpered. 

"Are you sure?" Law asked. Luffy nodded. "Did you look everywhere in your room?" 

"Yes!" 

"I'll help you look again, it's easy to miss something when you're panicking," Law offered. 

"Okay..." Law and Luffy went into Luffy's room. They looked under the bed and through the closet and through the dresser. No luck. Where could Luffy have possibly left it? He's never lost his hat like this before.

"Lu, I'll take you to Marineford," Ace offered.

"You shouldn't be driving a motorcycle with that hand..." Law said.  

"It's not like Sabo's car is here and you can't drive my bike," Ace said. Law frowned. 

"A hat can wait a little while, besides, Luffy-ya, you should get a hold of whoever threw the party to check if it's there," Law said. Ace glanced at Luffy. 

"Oh, I guess you're right Torao," Luffy said. If it wasn't there, they'd waist all that time driving instead of looking for his hat. Ace shrugged and wandered out to the living room, Law followed him. 

Luffy got on his phone to try and find Kid on some sort of social media.