I sigh, King duties must have gotten him early.

A knock sounds at my door and I open it to see a maid nervously looking at me. "Queen Navi, you're needed in the throne room immediately." Her voice shakes causing worry to seep into my heart.

I quickly put on some jeans and rush out of the room and rush to the throne room.

My eyes widen at Hannah. She smirks at me as she stands down the stairs of the thrones. "You know, it's not a good thing on how heavy you sleep, for a queen, that's dangerous."

My blood runs cold as I spot the former queen and king in their throne. Both of their eyes are lifeless as they are slumped in their chairs.

I drop to my knees as tears stream down my face as I see Bain, staring at me, lifeless. His eyes are unfocused, then I realize, the connection, it's gone. How did I not notice before.

"Gotta love what poison will do to people. With how heavy you and Bain slept, all I had to do was stick him with a syringe, full of toxins." Hannah states as she takes a step to me. "I told you Navi, you would regret refusing me on the council."

My heart constricts at her words. I lean on my hands as I try to catch my breath. I hear my blood pumping in my ears causing them to ring.

The demons rush my mind, taking control of it all. They awaken other demons and dig into old wounds.

All at once I feel the pain.

Then all at once, I feel nothing.

A lifeless chuckle leaves me. Another chuckle leaves me, louder this time. Until I'm finally full on laughing.

"HahahahaHAhahahahaHAHAHAAHAHA!" I laugh crazily as the last of my sanity falls like a rose petal.

I stand up and look at Hannah with my head slightly tilted. Hannah looks confused by my action.

"You did all of this." I gesture to my dead mate and his parents."Because I refused you on the council, because you're a bully. So you kill, the king and his parents, leaving only his mate. What do you gain in this? " I ask as I place my hands behind my back as I take slow steps to her.

She quickly recovers, a nervous smirk fills her face. "I couldn't fight them head on, you, you're a glitch. I can kill you and then I'll be queen."

I chuckle at her assumptions.

"Then let's go." I state making her eyes widen again. She quickly gets in a fighting stance.

"Ah!" She yells as she makes the first move and tries to tackle me I easily side step her.

I turn towards her and with a flick of my wrist ice shoots up under her causing her to shoot into the air. She falls on the ground with a loud thud and groans.

I look to Bain.
My heart constricts as I close my eyes. "I'm doing this for you." I whisper.

With that I turn quickly as Hannah gets up, she gets into another fighting position making me smirk.

I quickly stomp the ground and move my hands quickly to her pointing my finger tips towards her neck.

With that her head falls and rolls to me.

I pick up her severed head by the hair. Her face is that of terror. The blood drips to the floor.

A giggle escapes my lips.

Soon another giggle follows until I am full on laughing.

And with that I feed the darkness

**
The truth is this,
Every monster
You have ever met
Or will ever meet,
Was once a human being
With a soul
That was as soft
And light
As silk

Someone stole
That silk from their soul
And turned them
into this

So when you see
A monster next,
Always remember this.
Do not fear
The thing before you
Fear the thing
That created it
instead.
Nikita Gill

The end....for now.

*********

For those saying there is no way Hannah could have snuck past the guards and killed a royal.
1) Hannah worked with the Queen. So seeing her in the castle would not have been odd.
2) Hannah could manipulate what she looked like so if she needed to she could make herself look like a guard.

So thoughts?

Anyway now I can tell you the reason for Glitch.
I wanted a book where people were reading through the villains pov and not even know it, I wanted a story on the upcoming of a villain, what caused them to break. With the added reasons of the ptsd and the mate. This book is my baby and I could literally cry from it being over.

The next book (if you guys even still want a sequel.) Will follow Annie as she watches her sister Navi, rule with an iron fist, while Annie tries to bring the good out in her sister again . (James will also be in it)

You will still see Navi's and Riley's pov but the next story will be mainly in Annie's pov.

So let me know if you still want that sequel!

Vote comment and follow!!