Navi was out there, somewhere, I'm sure Jacy had her.

I should have kept a better eye out.

Here I am, back at square one, looking for Navi.

Bains pov

I rush through the trees in my wolf form, my nose stuck to the ground as I follow the scent of my mate, a winter's morning breeze.

Daniel follows me with another wolf, Haden. We search her scent, following it as it takes us deep into woods.

I hear a howl making my ears stand up. I take off towards Hadens howl, I rush over and see a bag. Haden shifts and opens the bag, a growl leaves me as Navi's shoes come into view.

A goose chase. A wild goose chase.

"Let's split up, maybe we can pick up another scent," Daniel's voice floats through my head, I growl in approval and the three of us rush off into different places. My nose stays firmly to the ground as I sniff for her scent.

Rileys pov

I sigh at the migraine coming on. I always get one after a vision. I take my phone and dial Annie.

"Find anything?" Comes her quick reply. I rub my temple.

"Yeah, it's a pain though. She isn't here," I tell her.

"I'm not following," Annie's confused voice floats through the phone.

"She isn't in this kingdom Annie, she is in Pure blood kingdom." I groan my words as the headache intensifies.

"Shit, well pack some clothes I'm calling Bain, he will take us." Annie states and I hear the click.

I put my phone up in my pocket and stand up from the bed I was laying in.

My stomach turns at the vision I had seen. Jacy forcing Navi to kill. Which made me even more nervous.

Jacy had the power of persuasion.

Persuasion was a rare power, only given to one power humans; Who normally possessed a strong power.

Power humans with the power of persuasion could be very dangerous. They were either completely evil or completely good. Asking you to either bring peace to the world or kill it. Never inbetween.

And all they had to do was ask you something with their little saying at the end and you would do it no questions ask.

They say jump, you jump, without even asking how high.

I had dealt with a power human with that power before, they are a bitch to handle.

The reason I knew she was in pure blood kingdom, the style of pants the shewolf was wearing, a university in Pureblood kingdom wore them specifically.

I quickly start packing a bag, and call Bain and Daniel about the details.

*

I stretch as I grab my bag of clothes and walk out.

"Riley!" I turn and see Fraiser.

I raise a brow. "Before you go kick some ass I have a suit for you, I heard you were an assassin so here." I take the bag and nod.
"Thanks,"

"Send me a selfie when you put it on okay?" I raise a brow but nod slow.

"Kay."

I then give him a smirk and turn and walk away. "Tell Navi I said hey and I'm working on another dress for her!"

I chuckle but give him a thumbs up as I continue walking. Obviously Fraiser is worried, he seems to work on clothes when he is extremely stressed out. I think he is truly scared for Navi's sake.

"You ready?" I turn and see Daniel who looks at me lovingly.

"So I cancelled our reservations, and called Former king London, his son and grandson are in a neighboring kingdom dealing with stuff so we will be talking to London." I nod my head.

"A jet is on it's way here, London is also getting his search team, Bain is gathering up our search team and meeting us at the jet." He finishes as he keeps up the pace with me.

"What about Annie." I question glancing at him.

"Yeah, um Bain told her but. That didnt go to well." I chuckle at Daniel's response.

Annie's pov

"What the hell do you mean I have to stay back?" I look up at Bain my eyes narrowed.

Bain glares at me, at my tone. "Annie, we have this covered, it's to dangerous to risk your life, we don't exactly know what we are dealing with " Bain calmly explains.

I put my hand on my hip. "Riley gets to go!" I whine.

"Riley is a trained Assassin, she is the best of the best."

"You can take that best of the best and shove it up your royal ass, I'm coming Bain, I'm coming rather you like it or not, if you get in my way I'll roast your ass got?" I state as I poke his chest his eyes widen.

"Annie I'm your king you are to stay-"

I grab his collar and bring him to my level.

"Listen here, when it comes to my sister I don't give a damn tootin who you are, I'm going and that's final!" I grit my teeth as I point to his junk. "I'm going, rather I have to burn your balls off or not."

Bain nods quickly "burning them won't be neccessary." Bain squeaks his voice going up an octave.

"Good," With that I walk past him to the jet.

*******

Last update for the day 😁😁

Thoughts ?

Comment vote and follow 😁😁

Much love to you guys ❤