We held hands as we walked out and Danny caught a look at it. Danny smiled and Kennedy did too. I went to walk around with some customers and my friends and Cameron's went to do little looking around himself.

"So what took y'all so long in the office?" Raven asked.
"We were talking. He was just calming me down."
"Oh really so y'all holding hands now?"
"Yeah it's not the first time I held his hand."
"I hear you."
"It's nothing really going on?"
"When y'all were talking was he talking or was he just using his mouth?" Raven asked.
"Damn Rave. I can't keep shit to
myself ?"
"We are friend no should don't go without knowing what's up with their friends."
"We were talking then it turned wicked. He gave me head and that's it."
"Ouuuu was it good?"
"It was great that shit was amazing."
"It's nothing like some head to clear your mind." Raven joked. We all laughed.

After my grand opening I stayed in the empty store by myself. I couldn't believe my first night was finally over. The drama still popped off but my first day was finally over. Cameron came knocking on the door. I smiled.
"What you doing here ,Cameron?" I unlocked the door and then let him in and locked it back.
"I came to take you home." Cam said smiling.
"Boy I told you I drove myself and I'll drive myself home. What you really here for?"
"I want to to see if you okay?"
"Cameron I'm fine. I'm just thinking."
"About what ?"
"Just regular shit."
"Oh yeah? How did going to see your mom go?"
"It went great we had a talk about how she met my father."
"How did they meet?"
"My mom and dad had mutual friend. The mutual friend was my mother's boyfriend
,but my fathers's friend. My mother's boyfriend used to treat her bad so my dad basically came in her life to show her better. Now they are still strong I guess."
"How did that conversation pop up?"
"I told her about you."
"Me?"
"Yeah you silly." I laughed. So did he.
"Why me?"
"Well believe it or not but I'm crushing on you. I love everything about you but the only thing holding me back is Semaj. If I still didn't love him I would give you my all."
"Damn that's deep. I feel the same about you. I want to give you my all but I feel like you are still stuck on him. It's still fresh so don't expect the feelings to just fade away it never happens like that. If it does then that means the feelings were never there."
"True. I'm just asking you for time."
"You got how ever long you need. I'm not going to rush you just know I want you and I'm willing to do whatever it is to have you."
"I'll hold you to it."

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing I thought it had to be Cameron calling. When I saw the caller ID said Semaj I got angry.
"What?" I answered aggressively.
"We need to talk meet me at my club in a hour." Semaj hung up. I laid there in confusion. I didn't know what was going on but I knew it better had been good.

I got up to shower and get ready. I went with a pair of grey leggings and a white NIKE T shirt and some low top white air forces. When I pulled up to the club it was two or three people at the bar but it wasn't much life in the place in the day time. I saw Semaj sitting with Maniac and I almost wanted to commit Murder.
"What did you want to talk about Semaj?" I asked standing there with my hand on my hips.
"Come sit." He directed.
"Semaj just talk."
"I want us to have calm adult conversation."
"It's too late for that. I have things to do. So please just get to the point of this conversation."
"Look Nana I love you and you do know that?"
"I believe you told me that shit to keep me around looking dumb."
"I brought you here to tell you that I love you and I'm tired of the fussing and fighting. Let's just make up I miss you at home."
"Semaj you really full of it. You see me being happy and you wanna come to break that up. You pressed about a nigga that even my nigga, yet. You wanted Trina and a big happy family so that's just what you got. I'm done with you and that's it." I walked out the club and got in my car and drove off. I met Danny at the store. When I walked in it was few customers shopping and Danny was at the register. I was so happy to have her a friend and partner.
"Hey Boss lady everything okay?" Danny asked.
"Well Semaj sure does know how to fuck up my morning." I took out a stack of receipt and began to walk to my office.
"Nana Kennedy said her job fired her for coming in late yesterday and that she needs a job. I told her to come by here to talk to you."
"Damn what happened?"
"She couldn't find someone to watch the baby."
"Oh damn well I have a doctors appointment today so if she is going to come she better come either before ten or after two."
"Okay I'll tell her."
"Okay."