six

NanaPOV:
"Girl niggas ain't shit." Lala said passing me the blunt. I had been staying with Lala for the past few days. I hated that Semaj would put me through shit like this because I really did love him. But it was clearly stupid of me to think I could change his hoe ass.
"I don't know what to do anymore. Like I'm done crying over his ass."
"Well that's good be done. Cuz tonight I'm taking you out with me. I got some friends and they want to go out so you down or what?"
I was used to being stuck up in the house because of Semaj so I was ready to finally enjoy some time out.
"Yeah I'm down."
"Oight."

When later that day came around it was time to get ready. I had already had my hair done so I just decided what I was gonna wear. I decided to go with something simple.

I wore a black body suite showing off my curves and my little cleavage. I wore my open toed heels to show off my pretty done toes. I went for more of a simple look but I was still a snack.

Once Lala and I was ready we went to pick up her friends then we went to the club. Now I was seventeen but Lala had connects that let me in the club reguardless. Plus everyone knew I was Semaj girl so they let me just come right through.

We pulled up to Sin City Cabaret and it was packed asf. But we was ready to had fun. I didn't really go out much so I was ready to get Semaj off my mind. It was time to do me.

As soon as we got there I had a few drinks to start off the night. Then I danced a little with the girls I came with.
"Yasssss bitch shake that ass!" Kyra yelled over the music as I started twerking. After a few songs and a few more drinks I decided to go to the restroom.

While walking to the bathroom I accidentally bumped this guy. When he turned around it surprised me who he was.
"Look who it is." Tyreek said turning to see it was me that bumped him.
"Hey Reek." I said shyly. Tyreek was fine as fuck. He looked extra good tonight too. He had on a pair of ripped jeans his black and white yeezy's. He had on his white Supreme sweater. With a black hat on that read: Icon
"Who you here with?" Tyreek asked licking his lips.
"A couple of friends."
"I ain't heard from you in a minute."
"Yeah I was going through somethings, But how you been?"
"Good now that I ran into you."
"Your annoying. Who you here with?"
"I came with my boys but I heard my cousin was here with her friend Lala."
"I'm here with La la who your cousin?"
"Kyra."
"I was just over there with her."
"Oh you forreal?"
"Yeah."
"Well where you was just headed?"
"To the restroom. "
"Well I'll see you around."
"Okay."
After using the restroom I returned to the V.I.P section my friends were in. I seen Tyreek and Kyra talking and drinking. I didn't know much about Tyreek but I could see he was known. When I finally got back with the group Tyreek walked over to me.
"You wanna dance?" Tyreek asked me in my ear over the music.
"Sure."
I didn't know him but I was defitnetly ready to get to know him.
When we got on the dance floor all of Nicki Minaj songs came on back to back. I sung them word for word as I moved my hips. Tyreek just moved around a little to the beat but he was mainly eyeing me.
"You must like what you see." I said.
"Maybe."
"So where are you from?"
"I was born and raised in the Bronx but I live in Brooklyn now."
"Oight."
"How about You?"
"I'm from Harlem."
"Okay that's cool."
"Why don't I barely see you around?"
"I be out and about. I make too much money to just be sitting around."
"I understand."
"How about I make time for you to see me?"
"How are You going to do that?"
"Well I'm not busy tomorrow so we can maybe go grab some food."
"Alright. You got my number so just hit me up when you get a chance."
"Okay."
After a couple more dances and drinks I was ready to leave. Lala gathered everybody amd we left. When I got home I seen I had seven missed calls from Semaj and one from Maniac. I knew Semaj just wanted to tell me a bunch of lies to get me back and I knew Maniac was only trying to cover for him. I didn't want to think about Semaj so I decided to go shower and go to bed.

When I woke up the next morning for school I had a huge headace from last night. But I still showered and got dress. I wore my white leotard with my black ripped jeans and my white converse. My hair was already curly from me wetting it in the shower so I was ready to go. I went to get in my car then I drove to school.

I went to my last block class to see Tanya sitting in the back where we usually sat so I went to join her.
"Hey best." I said
"Hey best. Tanya was less excited to see me.
"Are you okay?"
"No."
"What happened?"
"My mother and I got into another argument. I just getting tired of her shit. Like I really cant wait until I get my own shit."
"Tanya its all good. You gonna be fine."
Tanya and her mother were never close. They argued about everything. They could never be in the same room. Tanya's mom hated that she had Tanya at a young age. Its been like that forever a very long time. Since Tanya was born shes treated her like shit.
" I know."
After class I got a call from Tyreek.
"Hello?" I said.
"Lets go get some food. I'm outside your school."
"What? How do you know where I go to?"
"Your well known it wasnt that hard to find out."
"Okay. I'll be out in a sec."
"Okay."

It was strange to me hiw Tyreek went about finding my location but it said alot about how determine he was to get to know me. When I got outside i seen Tyreek standing by his white BMW with a mild in his hand.
Tyreek was fine and he had a girl speechless.
"I dint appreciate you goin around me to find out stuff about my life." I daid standing in from of him with my arms crossed over my chest.
"Girl if you dont get in the car." Tyreek opens the door and I got in. Once he was in I continued to go on about him being sneaky.
"So are you single?" I asked.
"Why you want me?" Tyreek smiled.
"No ew. I was just asking."
"Whatever Girl you know you want me."
"Boy stop being full of yourself."
"So what you want to eat?"
"Im in the mood for pizza."
"Alright."

So far I was enjoying Tyreek's company.