two

Nana's POV:
After we finished eating, Semaj drove me home. The ride home was quite , more so because I could only think about how my mother really played a part in me missing out on some much in life .When I got in the house Ella was sitting on the couch with her arms acrossed over her chest and her legs crossed
I knew Ella was going to have a problem. For one it was like eleven at at night and Plus she was in the shop when she noticed Semaj came to pick me up from work.

"Nana where are you coming from with Semaj?" Ella asked walking up towards me.
"Ella I only went out for something to eat its nothing serious." I replied walking away to my room. I wasn't trying to hear nothing she had to say. It was bugging the shit out of me that everyone was making a big deal out me getting something to eat with Semaj.

When I got to my room to get my things together so I can shower Ella was standing right in my room doorway.
"Nana I don't want you to be around that guy. He is no good for you. I understand you going through your little situation but this is too much."
"Ella your like a sister to me or whatever but I'm not your child. I'm not doing anything with him. We went to get food together a couple if times. I can be friends with whoever I want damn get off my back!"

I was pissed Like damn nobody didn't want what's best for me before , but now everybody has something to say.

Ella caught an attitude and walked away. I got in the shower and then went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and took a shower When I got out the shower I looked over at my alarm clock and it read: 7:30 a.m

School didn't start until 8:40 but I knew I still had to hurry up. So I slipped on my pink sweat suit and my pink Ugg boots and grabbed my purse and left.
When I woke up Ella wasn't in the house. It didn't bother me that she must of still been mad.
While walking to school I got a phone call from Semaj.
"Wassup?" I anwsered.
"What you doing babygirl?" Semaj asked in his sexy deep voice.
"Walking to school."
"Well you working today?"
"No, why?"
"Well I was hoping I take you out to enjoy a little day together."
"Well I get out at 2:40 so you can swing by to meet me at my house."
"Alright."
After talking to Semaj I walked into school. I walked through the metal detector and then I went to my first period class.
After school I went straight home. I knew Semaj would be waiting for me. As I imagined When I walked up to my house I seen Semaj leaning on his car talking on the phone. He didn't look too happy.
"Yo just get my shit and if you don't then I'll make sure your mother have a reason to dress up in all black!" Semaj yelled into the phone before he ended the call. He looked up at me and then I looked at the ground
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"No and I really don't want to talk about It. But just get in the car." Semaj opened the door for me then I got in. I adored how even though he was mad he still was gentlemen to me.
While driving Semaj looked over at me. While I was typing on my HTC phone.
"Yo babygirl you need to upgrade you're phone."
"Look I don't got money to be buying no expensive phone. I make money but not money like that."
"When we get to the mall I'll buy you one."
"Nah I'm good I don't need a fancy phone. I can I still text and call from this one."

"Baby girl we buying you a new phone."
"You really don't need to do that."
"I know but I want you."
"Whatever."
When we pulled up to the mall I got out and had my attention in my phone. Every now and then I would look up from my phone to look at Semaj. He was fine as hell to me. loved how he licked his sexy lips.
When we arrived at T-mobile I had my focus on Semaj.
"Baby girl what phone you want?"
"I dont know.".
"Well hurry up so we can go finish shopping. Plus I'm hungry." Semaj said while putting his hands in his pocket.
"Well I want the iPhone 7 plus then."
"Okay. Pick out some cases too."
"Okay."
"Alright."
After we got my new phone. We went to the food court to get something to eat. Then we sat at one table by the water fountain eating our wings. I wasn't really paying Semaj any attention because I too busy setting up my new phone.
"I guess I don't get your attetnion now?"
"Nah my bad I'm setting up my phone. You know transfering everything from one phone to another."
"Its cool I understand."
"And I deadass appreciate this. I mean you didn't have to do this."
"Its all good I have to look out for my babygirl."
"So Semaj what's really your intentions with me?"
"Well right now I want to just chill nothing serious. I don't got time for a relationship."
"So what do you do for a living?"
"I ain't gonna lie I sell drugs but I own a club  too."
"Okay."
"Im not a bad guy nor do I have bad intentions with you. As of right now I'm cool with how everything is going let's just chill for now. Plus your young."
"Yeah."
"Well I've Been wondering what's going on in your little life?"
"Well nothing interesting. I'm just waiting for school to be over with. I'm over it already. Its my senior year and I feel like I still got a long way to go."
"Wait your only sixteen how are You already a senior."
"I skipped a grade. I'll be seventeen when I graduate."
"Speaking of your birthday , have you thought about what you wanted to do?"
"Nah I haven't."
"Well you better think fast your birthday is right around the corner."
"Okay."
After the we finished eating Semaj drove me home. While opening the trunk I to help me with my bags Semaj caught a glace of my body. I was young but I had a nice body for my age. Booty was a nice litttle size but it was full. My titties were small but they were a good size for my petite body. I had my baby hair nicely laid. My nails was done too. I was very pretty and I could see Semaj admiring my body with his eyes. I could tell he was really intrested in me.
After helping me get my bags out the car and into the house. I walked Semaj back out to his car. Ella wasn't home so I didn't have to hear her mouth about me being around Semaj.