three

Semaj POV:

My mind is racing 90 miles per hour. I just got a call that I never wanted to get or even think I would get. My mother just called me and said my brother was shot. I see Nana blowing my phone up but I can't focus on her. My main focus was my little brother.

When I arrived at the hospital my heart dropped to my ass when I seen my mom covered in blood. Tears fought to fall but I held them back.
"Oh my God. Semaj their still not saying anything. I can't lose my baby." My mother pleaded crying on my chest. I held her tight until a doctor walked over to me.
"Are you Isaac's family?" The male doctor asked looking down at his clipboard.
"Yes . Is he gonna be alright?" My mother cried in my arms but still trying to hold it together to wait for his response.
"He lost alot of blood. He is lucky to be alive. He will need some physical therapy to gain strength back in his legs."
"Thank you lord. How long will the treatmeant take for him to normal again?"
"Well it all depends on his process. We will make sure to create a good plan for him to go forth with the therapy."
"Alright."
"He is in room ,300."
"Thank you so much."

While walking to the room. I felt little relief that my brother was okay. But I was still pissed that he was in a hospital bed. I knew I had to get to the bottom of what happen and end whoever tried to kill one of mines.

My brother laying in the bed with his eyes close made my heart hurt. He was like a son to me to see him laying a hospital bed it made me want blood sooner.
Finally my brother woke up and finally could talk I was fully focus on him.
"Hey Isaac baby." My mother said kissing all over my brother. I stood by the door with my hands in my pocket. It still didn't understand why my foruteen year old brother was shot but I was sure going to find out.
"Hey mom." Issac replied in a raspy voice.
"How are you feeling?"
"It feels like its hard to move and my body hurts like hell."
"Well baby you have to to have some therapy to get back to your normal self. Its going to take time but trust me it will happen." My mom began to cry. I walked over to hold her. I caught a look in Issac eyes. He looked like he was hurt that his mother was crying. He knew whatever it was had really hurt her hard to see her baby boy hurt.
"Mom can you give me a minute alone with Semaj?" Issac asked. It shcoked me. I thought I was going to have to give him to talk but it looked like he willing wanted to tell me what was going on.
"Sure." Once my mother was out the room I looked back over to my little brother. He was queit and he was looking down at his finger nails. Issac knew eye contact was a big thing with me. To me if you couldn't look me in my eyes he couldn't tell me the truth. If Isaac couldn't tell me the truth it was a big issue.
"So tell me what's going on?" I said calmly. But still confused and mad.
"Well.." Isaac started looking still looking at his hands. It made me mad.
"Look me in my eyes Issac you know I don't play that shit."
He looked up at me and then finshed."these boys at my school sell weed for this guy name Loco. Loco is a big baller type of dude. They all seemed to make the streets out to be fun I told them I wanted to make some money of my own instead of letting you take care me. I then stared working for Loco. But I came into some little trouble. I got robbed and Loco told me to give him ten racks or he will kill me. I didn't want to come to you so I thought I could get the money but I couldn't so because I was taking too long to pay him he's been sending me little bullets. He would catch me when I least expect it and pull the trigger. I was doing good
at first but this time I wasn't So lucky."
"First off You the stupidest person I've ever seen
I do what I do so you won't have to. I risk my life in the streets for your ass. But you feel like following some of your nuckle head ass friends. Now you got a nigga trying to kill you over ten racks. I can't believe what the fuck you telling me right now."
"Bro I'm dead sorry for all this shit."
"Nah bro this shit is dead not valid. I don't give no fucks. You laying in hospital bed bro. You could of died. That's what you want?"
"No I don't."
"So what the fuck are you going to do. Mommy already scared for me she can't burry the both us. I need you to be here for her if anything happens to me."
"I'm sorry I was being stupid."
"You better take this as a lesson because next time you might not be so lucky. I'll handle this Loco shit but you better stay your ass out these streets."
"Alright."
After chilling at the hospital I went to bar to have a drink. A drink turned into a few and a couple more after that. I was officially drunk but I could only think about how close I was to losing my brother. That thought had took a toll on me. After a while I finally got up and got in my car. I knew I wasn't going to make it home so I drove to Ella's. I had to see my baby girl. I needed to be under her right now. I needed her around me to feel better.
When I got there I rung the doorbell I then I seen a petite figure come to the door. It was my baby girl.
"What are you doing here? Have you been drinking?" She asked wiping her eyes. She had clearly just woke up.
"Baby I had a few drinks and I couldn't drive all the way home so I came here."
After I said that Nana helped me get into the house. I sat on the couch while she locked the door. Then she helped me to her room. It was full of stuff but it was still neat and cleaned.
"Take off your clothes." She said tugging on my shirt. I took off all my close down to my draws. Then she put me under her blankets. She sat my clothes on the dresser then went into the bathroom.
"You sure I could be here?" I asked. Still drunk but kinda worried about Ella tripping about me being in her house.
"Ella got a hair show in Atlanta so she'll be gone for a week. So relax and go to sleep. I should slap you for getting drunk." Nana said laying on my chest. I loved this girl. She was just right she made sure I was good and she still held her true thoughts. She was perect for me.
The next morning I woke up with a hamgover. I realized I was in a girls room. I was hoping it was Nana's because I was hoping I didn't slip up and to some foul shit.
When I got downstairs I seen Nana in Her Pink shorts with a Calvin Klein bra on. She was cooking breakfast it was smellimg just right too.
"I see you fianlly up. I got you some advils and a water on the table over there for that headace. Also I'm making breakfast so we can eat and talk." Nana said making our plates of food.
We was having blue berry pancakes with cheese eggs bacon and sausage. Nana had a little fruit salad with hers. She sat our plates on the table and then walked back into kitchen to open the fridge.
"What do you want to drink?"
"I just take another water."
"Okay."
She returned with two waters and then sat down across from me. She was so beautiful to me it had me speechless how she would be so bossy but shy and pretty.
"So where are you going to start?" She asked cutting her pancakes.
"Nana it's A lot."
"Baby I feel like I should know at least. You came in here drunk as fuck last night. Anything could of happended. Just tell me the truth. About what's going on?"
"Well I just been busy working on the second resutrant. Plus these streets getting hectic. And then my brother got shot yesterday. That's an even longer story."
"Awww baby are you okay. Is there anything I could do?"
"No I need you to give some time to get some shit in order than I'll be around more with you. I need you to understand its alot going on. I don't need you stressing me."
"Okay baby ."
"Now I'll talk to you every now and then but I'll be busy most of the time."
"I understand."
"Good girl." I said blowing a kiss in the air.
After breakfast we laid in her bed all cuddled up. When I felt Nana sliding her hands in my draws my dick instantly got hard.
"Baby girl what you doing?" I asked trying to act like I wasn't interested but I was all the way turned on.
"Baby just let me feel it. I want it now. I'm ready. Plus you made it about me so I'm about to make it all about you." She sat on top of me as I gripped her little ass booty in my big hands then she kissed my lips and my neck it was my spot too.
"So you this what you want?"
"Yes daddy." She said taking off her bra revealing her nice ass perfect tittes. They were not too small but big enough for me to grab and suck on.
Then she stood up in the as she slipped her shorts and panties off. I eased out of my draws during the time being. Once we both were naked I managed to get Nana to lay on her back while I went to eat her pussy.
I loved her pussy. It was nicely shaved and it was pretty and so perfect like she was. Her pussy had an amazing smell. I stuck my fingers in causing her to moan a little and squirmed she was still tight so that goes to show nobody ain't been in my shit. So I proceeded.
"Mmmm daddy I'm about to cum!!" Nana moaned as she bit down on her bottom lip. She gripped my head pushing me deeper in her pussy as she ran but I pulled her closer. Then her legs began to shake.
I stood up then kissed her lips and then I slowly slipped my brick hard dick in her wetness.
It was hard to at first but it eventually came about.
"Oh shit !" I blurted out.
"Fuck!" Nana shouted grabbing my arms.
"You like that Baby?"
"Ouuuu yes daddy."
"Mmm it's wet asf."
"Yes! Right therrrrrre!"
After we both had an organism we laid in each other arms.
"Nana what's your real name?"
"Nalaysia but I just got called Nana cuz its easier to be said."
"Okay it's still cute.".
"My mother named me that shit."
"Oh."
"Yeah can we go get food?"
"Yeah do you if I stay with you for another night babygirl?" I don't want to be alone right now?".
"Of course You can baby. You know I don't want You to leave anyways."
I placed on her kiss on her lips then I got up to go shower real quick.
"Baby girl?" I called from the bathroom with a towel around my lower half.
"Yes daddy?" She said with her little pretty voice. I loved how she anwser me with "daddy". Can you go to my car I got a bag with clothes in there."
"Okay." She took my key and went out to my car.
When she came back she couldn't stop staring at me.
"What?".
"What you got the towel on for I already seen all of you. And I felt it too."
"You so nasty Nana stop being a freak. Go shower so we can go get good."
"Alright."
After Baby girl was out the shower we went to get food. We decided to sit in the pizzeria to eat our food.
I look at Nana and admired how she carried herself. She was full of different surprises. She was gorgeous and she was very different. Most girls would be worried about the expensive places to go eat bit she chose a cheap pizzeria. She wasn't trying to be after my money she was after my heart.
"What are you looking at? I hate when you stare at me Semaj." She giggled all shy.
"I'm staring at my future wife.,
"Boy Stop all that playing you really play too much."
"I'm serious you are my gonna be the one and only Mrs. Carter." I said with a big smile.
"Okay we'll see."
"How's school coming along?"
"It busy like always. It ain't easy being a sixteen year old around a bunch of grown ass kids who either stayed back or are just dumb and immature."
"You rude."
"Its True."
"You better be doing good."
"Boy I got all A's and I'm good over here. I did make my promise and I'm keeping it."
"That's what I expect from You."
"Your birthday in what three days?"
"Yeah."
"Are You excited?"
"I dont know."
"I got some shit planned."
"Oh really What?"
"Its a nice simple thing like you like shit."
"Good. I don't need no over the top ass shit I'm cool with being simple."
"I feel you."
After finishing our food I drove back to Ella's house. As I laid cudled up next to Nana my mother called.