After dismissing the trash I went back to talking with customers and other investors that came out to see my brand. I was enjoying being the talk of the town. My store was booming. With the help of my friends my Grand Opening was amazing.

I then noticed Cam walking in with a bouquet of flowers. He had a white t shirt fitted to show off his muscular body. With some ripped jeans and some white air forces. Cam was looking too good. I saw him getting closer to me and my knees got weak instantly.
"Hey Queen." Cam gave me the flowers and a hug. I smiled and my friends all smiled and cheered.
"Hey Cameron. It's so nice of you to come out here to support me."
"It's nothing it was time I  came to visit some of my family."
"Do you like the place?"
"Yeah this shit is dope. The swag of the clothes to the way you have the set up."
"Thanks I did my best."
"Look you did you thang I'm proud of you shorty. For a young adult you did better than many way older than you."
"With more to come."
"Keep that in mind and you'll go far baby girl." Cam's words of encouragement brightened up my night even more then noticing Semaj walking over to us I was beginning to see things get dark fast.
"Danny get your cousin tell him not here." I directed Danny. She hurried over to Semaj.
"Nah cuz , this Nigga threw a jab at me , now he in my city." Semaj was directing his words to Cam. Cam stood there with a smile on his face.
"Semaj this isn't the place. This isn't the place for that  do this another time." Danny directed. Semaj stood there while everyone took a look at the commotion going on.
"Semaj I only asked you for one thing. To stay out my face. You can't seem to get it I'm done with you. You can't keep doing this me. I'm happy where I am. You can't keep coming around and acting like that. Please just leave me alone. I'm done with you." I pleaded. I began to even cry. It hurt to see Semaj couldn't even let me be happy cause of his selfishness. It really did hurt me.
"I don't want to see you happy? No I only think about you. Still while we not even together. I have your father working a regular job to keep him from working in these streets, only cuz I didn't want to see you hurt from that time you  lost him , not again. I do care about you I always did but you was too busy looking at the bad you couldn't see that." Semaj walked away and Trina followed him out the exit everyone went back to shopping and talking. While everyone went back to moving I was still paused. My dad went to work for Semaj behind my back? Was all I could think of.
I walked out the room and into my office in the back and while walking I made sure to look my dad in his eyes and let him see my pain.
"Nalaysia!"Cam called to me but I couldn't  be round him either I was too upset. I went in my office and took a seat at my desk with my head in my hands. Then Cameron walked in. He closed the door behind him. And came to sit next to me by my desk.
"Tell me what's going through your head right now." Cam said.
"I don't understand why my dad going to Semaj after we break up like it would be smart if he wants to prepare our relationship. On top of that he was about to risk his life  and safety again for some cash like that shit isn't the reason we are the way we are." I explained.
"What happened ?"
"My dad faked his death to protect my mom and I from some people who were after him and when he left everything went bad. I was even raped by three different people. I had my mom on drugs and I was struggling mentally knowing I lost my father. He made a selfish move then and he made another one just now with Semaj."
"I understand you upset . The hurt you feeling now is normal to feel but believe me it isn't easy trying to provide for your family. He went back to what he knows. He can't help that it's normal in human nature if one is lost to resort back to what they have already done."
"Cameron don't make excuses for the stupid shit he did and continues to do."
"I'm not it's just two sides of everything. Honestly don't let that work your nerves. Just focus on the positive."
"I'm trying but it's always something ."
"Just go out there and entertain your guess this night is very memorable. Go be a boss." Cam grabbed my hand and walked me to the door to my office. He then stopped and turned and kissed me deeply. I slid my tongue in his mouth and he began to rub my lower back then my ass. I was loving Cameron's touch and my body was going crazy for his touch.
"I want you." I whispered in his ear. He picked me up and carried me over to the desk and he laid me on the desk and took off my pants. He slide my panties to the side and he licked my pussy one time. I lost it instantly. He then continued to suck on my clit and lick all over my pussy. I was loving how it felt. I just couldn't believe I was really doing this here and  right now.
"Mmmmm Cameron I'm about to come!" I moaned. Then my legs began to shake.
"Thats what I want." He replies back sucking my clit faster and licking every inch of my pussy. I finally came. I got dressed and fixed myself and Cam went to the sink and washed his hands and face them we exited the room.