XFACTOR PART 2

LEAHS POV: 

 'YOU!' i shouted, Olivia was standing over me, holding me against the wall.

' yes, yes me!' she laughed, pulled me forward then threw me back again, causing some pain.

' Why are you doing this?'i asked, pain everywhere.

' Oh, well first of all, You stole my best friend Anna, then you Get the boy i wanted and then break up with him, and then you do it again with Niall!' she screamed in my ear 

'I-Im sorry, but i love Niall' i murmered, scared.

' Well I DONT CARE! You break up with Niall, so i can get him, or you and him will pay!' she sharply said in my ear. Break up with Niall? I cant do that.

' No.' i replied, and she just laughed.

'YOU WILL! OR I WILL HURT YOU AND HIM! UNDERSTOOD?!' she shouted sharplly, pulling me up against her. 

' y- yes' i gave up, i couldnt bare to see Niall get hurt, i had to do this. Even though i will always love him. 

With that she laughed and skipped away, as the music began. 

___________________________

NIALLS POV: 

'  you - your breaking up with me?'  i tried to hold in the tears as my girlfriend told me these words. 

' yes Niall, um, its for good reasons, please just leave it' why was she doing this? 

' why?' i cried, more loudly, letting the tears fall down. First of all, we found out we came third in the xfactor, thats good. But this isnt.

' Niall,  just listen, your getting your home tomorrow in London, i dont want to go out with you anymore im sorry.' she was crying to, then she just left. 

I sat there for ages, Crying.

' Ni?' Harrys voice.

' y- yes?' i only just got the words out.

' Niall whats wrong?' he came and sat by me backstage.

' Leah... she broke up with me' i burst into tears again, why? why why why?

' Oh Niall, why would she do that, you two seem hopelessly in love!' he patted my back, and then Anna came round, great more people.

' Erm.. Lea told me what happened..' she said.

' Niall, lets go home' Harry, got me up, and took me back, all the boys came with me. 

________________________________________________

Luckily, we got to our appartments early, we rung Simon and told him what happened so he arranged for us to get them early. I refused to go to get my stuff infront of Lea, so the boys went and got everything. 

HARRYS POV: 

We knocked on Leah and Annas door, to get our stuff . Anna answered, and gave me a kiss before letting us in. 

 ' Leahs in bed' she sighed, ' i dont think she wants to see anyone right now' 

'its fine, can we just get our stuff, then we'll leave you.' I said, and she nodded.

We got our stuff, and headed back home to see Niall. He was in bed aswell, fast asleep, with popcorn on the bed. I laughed and took it off. Then went to bed with the others, today was not a good day. 

A/N: hey sorry its short, im ill so i didnt feel like writing much:-) what dya think?i know you probably hate me for them breaking up, but trust me it all works out!:)