Where we going now?

A/N; heeey follow me on twitter pleease..... @Lauren_Smilee  you can tweet me with questions anything:-) also add me on kik- LaurenSmile i will chat!:) one thing.. please could you comment what you think of the story cos i would like to know if u enjoy it and what your thoughts are, otherwise i have no clue of how to write it if u dont comment for improvements or good things about it! thanksss, enjoy!:D 

 NIALLS POV; 

 We were just finishing rehearsal when Lea walked through the door with a bag in her hands, i wonder whats in it...

' LEEAAAHHH! I MISSED YOU!' i jumped of stage and ran to my girlfriend giving her a huge bearhug causing us both to fall over.

' Oh crap, are you okay?!' i asked, oops.

' Yeah, yeah its fine, but the foods not.,,' she winked and held up the bag.

'FOOD! what is it? who for?' i asked trying to look in the bag.

' Get of me and i'll show you greedy' she laughed before pushing me of and standing.

She handed out a Mc.Donalds BigMac to everyone, that must have cost loads! I'll treat her soon...

' Leaaa! You spent to much money on us!' i complained.

' It doesnt matter Nialler!' she chuckled and grabbed my cheek making a pouting face and kissed me softly before handing me the meal and skipping of to the others and handing them theirs. Tonight i was taking her out. First dates always the best..

2 hours later

LEAHS POV; 

' no, no, no! Leaaa wear this one.. wait no this one!' Anna was fussing about with my clothes tonight was my first PROPER date with Niall, he was taking me somewhere but wasnt telling me..

' Anna stop fussing, look i'll choose, im the one going on the date!' i laughed before trudging over to my wardrobe with my towel hanging around me, i put my amazing AUSSI shampoo on so my hair smelt great! I got out a short, cute blue dress, with white spots printed all over, very vintage. Then i also liked The simple denim shorts and my pink crop top that said J'ADORE on it. I decided with the dress and stuck on some cute pearl earings and matching bracelet. I put some light makeup on and was ready to go. 

As i walked downstairs i heard whispers and then they all stopped, and i stood before 5 super cute boys, mouths hanging open. Oh dear!:') I laughed and looked at Niall. He had a white top with a cute red jumper and chinos on. I smiled as he took my hand and led me out the door.

' Bye guyss! Have ffuuuunnnn!' winked Harry as we left.

' Sooo, now can you tell me where we are going?' i questioned a smiling niall as we walked out the apartment. 

' nope' he winked with a cute smirk showing his teeth. 

'ohhh!' i whined. We walked outside, to a bunch of screaming girls, how did they no we were here? I gripped Nialls hand tighter as we walked down to a... limo!! I shrieked as we stepped into it, it was huge! With a TV and everything! I hugged niall

'thankyou' i whispered, and watched the world go by. We passed buildings and more nice places, but when we stopped and i peered out the window,

now this was the most amazing place.

A/N; what dya think? pleaseee comment your thoughts cos i would really love to hear what you think of my story! pleeaaaseee?:) mwahaha where was the placee?! :D