paramedics&i love you.

LEAHS POV; (before accident) 

I woke up in bed, niall had gone? hmm i wonder where.  I was still so tired from last night. I really shouldnt have got up early today. Well i wouldnt say early.. 

I got up and threw my leapord print one piece on and walked out the room. I could hear people downstairs. As i was about to take my first step downstairs, i heard a loud scream from Harry and Annas room.. whats going on there. Completely focusing on what i heard, i misfooted and fell down the stairs, what an idiot i am. I toppled onto my stomach and did a few front sumersaults as i went. Wow i never thought i could do those. Then i felt a huge thump on my head and landed on the wooden floor at the bottom. I looked up the stairs, to hear people shouting,

' everyone alright?'  

'whats that noise?!'

everything was going fuzzy, and my hearing was echoing, what? My head was blasting with pain. Then i saw a faint shadow running down the stairs..

'lea! lea! can you hear me!? LEA!' i heard the familiar irish voice shouting . The last thing i felt was his strong arms pulling me up onto his lap. Before passing out. 

ANNAS POV; (present) 

' Leas been hurt!' liam shouted through the door. I got up and ran, glancing back at harry who was following me. 

I came out into the hallway, to find everyone crowding round the stairs, i peeked over zayns shoulder. Lea was at the bottom of the stairs is Nialls arms, he had gone pale, and was stroking her head. She had obviously passed out. 

' omg is she alright?! what happened?!' i gasped, she looked good as dead to me.

' well, she fell down the stairs, no one saw it though, so dunno how serious it is, we called ambulance, so they'll  be here any minu..' he was cut in by the door being knocked.

'now.' he finished with a smile, rushing past niall. 

' were here for Leah Surrell' the paramedic said seriously

'o- over here' niall managed the words out.. was he crying? it probably wasnt even that serious.. but its cute, hes his girlfriend, course he would cry!

They all gathered round Lea, I sat down along with the others, harry slipped his arm round me, i leaned into his shoulder.

We sat there for what seemed like atleast 2 hours, before the paramedics, left Lea, and came over to us, Liam walked over, obviously making tea. I looked round to see Lea, awake,  but still in nialls arms. 

'LEA! YOUR AWAKE!' i shouted and began to run over before the paramedics pushed me back.

'You should leave her.' i sat down ' As you can see Leah needs rest, she has broken her left leg, so will be in a bandage which we will apply soon. Im afraid she cannot perform on x factor on Saturday.  If you would please leave her and not make to much fuss, its not to serious, the injury will heal soon so dont worry. Give her a few days to rest before doing much with her.' He looked at niall while saying that. 

She couldnt perform for the boys final...

The paramedics applied her bandage and left. Lea obviously got loads of attention, but Niall waved them of and took her to bed, we all just sat there in silence.

LEAHS POV; 

i woke up feeling dizzy, and sore. I vagley heard the doctor people say i couldnt perform tomorrow.. thats depressing. I looked up into Nialls beautiful blue eyes. I couldnt help but smile, as he showed his crooked smile back at me. aw,

He carried me upstairs, everyone was hassling me with questions, i appreciated they were worried but i just needed sleep. 

' you okay beautiful?' he asked, whilst placing me on my warm bed, it smelt of him. okay thats weird. 

' yeah.. thanks, you know for everything.' he looked as if he was gonna cry as i said this.

' its okay hun, i was worried sick!' he laughed stroking my head. 'i love you.' he whispered in my ear. i loved him to, i really did. its the first time i have ever loved someone since my parents died. 

' i love you to' i whispered. Even though i was tired, and felt like i was going to pass out again any minute. I managed to lean in and kiss him. His lips were warm against mine, i could feel him smile as he kissed me back happily. It felt so.. right. Maybe this would be the first proper relationship i had? I broke apart from him, and smiled before lying back and closing my eyes. todays been a long.. but short day.

A/N; hehe hope your enjoying? i am enjoying writing it! im making anouther story soon. Dont worry the proper action starts at the x factor final.. 

enjoy and comment!:D