"that's him!" he gasped, and hit corbyn's thigh.

"ow." he pouted and glared at the smaller boy. "yes, that's him. thought you would have caught on by now, andrew." he chuckled, and nudged him.

"okay, i'm not a fan of you guys, i literally just figured out that your band existed so.."

"shut up smartass." corbyn huffed and stood up. "anyway. i don't want to mess things up between him and the guy he's talking to so i'm distancing myself from him."

"what? no don't do that, idiot." andrew laughed, and shook his head. "be his friend, if anything. you don't have to sleep with him. but if you distance yourself, shit will go downhill."

"mhm. and how do you except me to hide my feelings for the most perfect boy in the universe?"

andrew gave him a 'really bitch' look. "have you not dated anyone?"

"one person." corbyn said, holding up his pointer finger for more effect. "christina. she was my only girlfriend. no one really wanted to date a nerd in high school, you know."

"oh i know." he huffed and ruffed his hair up. "just.. try not to make it obvious, but don't avoid him. act like you did before you had the biggest crush on him."

"how do i do that if i have a crush on him." he whined, and fell on the floor dramatically.

"well, drama queen, how did you act before?" he asked.

"i dunno. all bro-y."

"then act bro-y."

"but i don't want to act bro-y! i want to act couple-y!"

the door to the bathroom opened, and corbyn swallowed heavily at the sight of daniel with a loose towel wrapped around his waist and his wet torso.

"sorry.. i forgot my clothes out here." his soft voice said.

"that's fine." corbyn said tightly, whining when andrew threw a pillow at his face. daniel awkwardly grabbed his clothes and scurried back into the bathroom.

"you're stupid." he sighed. "you were eye fucking him."

"i was not!" he gasped, throwing the pillow back at him. the door opened and corbyn stood up. "gonna shower." he said, and grabbed his fresh clothes.

daniel sat back down and immediately went on his phone. andrew bit his lip and looked at the boy quickly. he would understand why corbyn had a crush on him.

but he already had his eyes on someone at his school.

corbyn was definitely a one time thing, and plus, he's a great person from the small amount of time he's been friends with him.

"are you okay?" andrew asked daniel softly, frowning when he flinched slightly.

"i'm sorry?"

"you just. you're bleeding." he whispered, pointing to his thumb. daniel groaned and nodded his head.

"yeah i'm fine. just bite my nails when i'm anxious." he mumbled and stood up to grab a napkin from the table.

"oh. uh, if you don't mind me asking, why are you anxious?" he asked airily.

daniel stayed quiet as he bandaged his finger. he sniffed and looked at andrew. "you."

"me?" he whispered, avoiding eye contact.

"you've done nothing wrong, please don't think that, it's just, i don't know.." he trailed off, packing his things up.

"wait, before you go. um, i don't want.. if i'm gonna be friends with corbyn, i would like it if you didn't hate me." he chuckled nervously. daniel cracked a smile. "i don't want you to think that i'm stealing him from you guys.. he just. he recognized me when i thought no one would. he's a great guy, and i need more friends if i'm being honest and-"

daniel cut him off. "you're rambling, andrew." he breathed, as he continued to pack his things up. "i would like to be friends with you, even you make me anxious for some unknown reason. maybe it's the alcohol, i don't know, but you seem like a great kid, so i'll definitely be your friend."

•••

eddie 🔆
wanna meet up later?

daniel
sure (: when's later?

eddie 🔆
whenever you're free

daniel
well tours ending soon before we head over to hawaii, so maybe then?

eddie 🔆
sure ☺️ i'll meet you in LA?

daniel
yeah! ((: i gotta sleep, but i'll talk to you later?

eddie 🔆
fs :) sleep well!

daniel smiled and shut his phone off. he closed the curtain to his bunk and closed his eyes, dreaming about corbyn holding him and loving him.

but he's dating christina.

•••

[a/n]
oooo they still don't know except for jack cause he's a special snowflake 😚💕

just wanted to say that come to brazil live slaps, and eben is the cutest :)

💛💛💛