Chapter Fifty Six

Start from the beginning

"They're Harry's friends. You're also hanging out with him when I saw you and even more, he's fucking serenading you a while ago, Jasmine", he snapped and I just want to prove him wrong and let him understand that he can trust me and I know what I'm doing.

"They don't even know Harry and I are in a relationship before not until you fucking let them know", I retorted again. Well, I think Ed knew based on his reactions and how he treated me for this week. He knew I hurt Harry before and I know it's in the past and we already moved on but he knows something more.

"Why? Because you didn't want Harry out of the group?", he irrationally questioned. He is mad right now and I think he also took some drinks that's why he's acting like this.

"I can't kick him out, I'm the one who joined their group", I told him.

"Then, fucking leave that group. Find yourself with different set of people but not them, Jasmine", he shouted at me. He knows I'm not really good with socializing and meeting new people but he kept on insisting.

"They're nice people and plus they know I have you as my boyfriend. They're not the people who will push me to do bad things", I defended them.

Even though they now know Harry and I's past relationship, I know they won't do anything for us to be back together again because they know I am with Dylan.

"You know them already well enough? What else are you not telling me?", he questioned and I just want to go home because we're already attracting some people as we kept on shouting at each other.

"Let's just go home and talk. I don't really want to make a scene", I said as I opened the door to the car again.

But he stopped me by strongly holding my wrist and pulled my wrist to let me face him as he looked me in the eyes and asked, "What else are you not telling me?"

His eyes are different, bad different. Anger is consuming in his eyes and I know half of the reason why his anger is hyping up because he's drunk that's why he's even more stubborn to listen and understand what I'm saying.

I told him to let go but he squeezed my wrist even more, demanding an answer from me.

"Dylan, it hurts", I whined and he let go of my wrist forcefully, making me stumble a little.

"Just answer the damn question. Are you cheating on me?", he intensely looked at me and I almost slapped him for even accusing me.

"What? I'm not. I... would never do that.", I defended and just gave him what he want; "Okay, remember the when I told you that I'm the assistant leader in the subject I'm talking about. Well, Harry is the leader.", I admitted to him, whispering the last part.

"What? Are you shitting on me? So, you're meeting secretly?", he questioned. I know it's a bad timing for me to confess all these now because he's obviously drunk and so angry.

"No, we're not. We just meet up solely for the subject plus it's with Sir Evans most of the time", I defended again.

"He planned all of this. He's trying to get you back, Jassy. Are you that stupid?", he remarked and I'm already tearing up from this argument. I know I should be more understanding because he's drunk but I'm also emotionally stressed.

"I volunteered even before he was nominated and elected. Why can't you trust me? What if he wants to get me back? I won't allow him because I love you, not him", I retorted, shouting and not caring anymore about the audience we drew in.

"But you can fall in love with him again", he shouted back.

"I won't"

"You don't know that", he honestly said as a tear escape his eye. I want to hug him to reassure him that he's the only one I love but I don't know why I can't move and why I can't say something.

But suddenly, he held my arm tightly again

"Man, let go of her", Harry shouted at Dylan from the side.

No. No. No. My mind screamed. Why did Harry even go here? This just screams trouble.

"What? You're her shining armor now? Well dude, she's mine", he shouted at Harry as he squeezed my arm tightly as he pulled me in his side, away from Harry.

"I don't know what is your problem but don't hurt her", Harry said and by that, I wasn't able to stop Dylan from suddenly charging and punching Harry but Harry didn't also held back as he punched Dylan too.

Shawn, Asa and Timothee came into action and tried to break up the fight but both Harry and Dylan are too angry and too drunk to even think rationally perhaps.

"Stop the both of you. If you want to kill each other, do it with another day because bullshit, I don't want to sit in a station while police interogates me", I snapped and they both stopped.

I went inside my car as Dylan also sat in the backseat and I just drove off even I have no idea where I'll go. Dylan just stayed silent at the back and later when I checked, he dozed off after uttering sorry to me though I ignored him.

I cried throughout the drive and I just want to get away as much as possible and for this night to end.

I decided to drive back to New York so I can meet with Cole the next day and tell him everything that happened because I badly need an emotional support right now. I don't even know if I'll talk to Dylan tomorrow.

I know he was jealous and intoxicated but I just can't understand why he couldn't trust me. But even though I'm mad at him, I stopped by a little pharmacy and bought some medicine for the wounds he got from Harry. I went to the backseat and cleaned some of his wounds especially some part of his face have blood.

"I'm really sorry, Jassy", he uttered when he woke up a little but I just continued to clean his wound and put some band-aid.

Afterwhich, I returned again to drive us back to his apartment. I called Cole even though it's late when we were almost there so he could help me help Dylan out of the car and go inside our room.

When we reached his apartment, Cole was already there waiting for us. I woke Dylan as we assisted him to walk to his room. Cole offered to sleep over to his place but I declined so he just slept over and stayed on the couch here.

I laid beside Dylan though we have distance between us and as I faced the other way. I didn't even bother to change because this night just tired me out and drifted to sleep, not worrying about what would happen tomorrow but I know I still do, I'll still worry even in my dreams.