"I know! Isn't it great? I mean, the shorts." I began clapping. "Wow. Am I right? Where did you get those? I wanna buy a pair for Kristina so you two can match!" I grinned at my cousin.

"I will kill you." Kristina looked the opposite of me, and I looked pretty damn amused. Isaac matched my expression.

"She told me she wouldn't be seen with me if I bought these when I tried them on. Not only did I buy them, I'm wearing them on the whole plane ride!" Isaac wrapped his arms around Kristina's neck and pulled her to his chest, kissing her head.

Kristina was rolling her eyes and shaking her head but I could see the hint of a smile on her lips.

"You look ridiculous. Take your bag back." She pulled back to shove the bag on his chest and he rolled his eyes and held it on his shoulder with no problem.

"You love it." He said. Kristina wrinkled her nose, pouting her lips. Isaac bent to kiss her pout and she shook her head but kissed him back, and that was enough lovey-Dovey for me.

I cleared my throat louder than necessary and the couple pulled back to look at me in surprise.

"Oh hey, you're still here." Isaac said, giving me a smile afterwards to say he was kidding and I flipped him off as Nathan opened the door to my apartment, now empty handed.

He had taken mine and his bags down to his car, mentioning that he wanted to do it before Isaac so Isaac wouldn't be 'such a lazy little shit and take his own crap downstairs'.

Nathan shrugged off the snow from his leather jacket, and dusted off the rest with his hands.

"Where were you?" Isaac asked his best friend, propping his chin on top of Kristina's head, with his arms back around her neck.

They were really cute, especially with how Kristina was leaned back on him as well, her hands holding onto his biceps.

"Putting the bags in the car." Nathan responded.
Isaac grinned big and released Kristina, gripping the strap on his shoulder bag and tossed it to Nathan, who took a step back and watched it fall at his feet with an arched brow.

"Please." Isaac pouted like a kid.

"No." Nathan shook his head and shrugged off the jacket, setting it on the couch before going into the kitchen.

"Nathan come back! I love you!" Isaac whined.

"Isaac, shut up." Nathan flipped him off before grabbing the cup of coffee I had set down for myself in order to talk to Kristina.

He took a sip of it and scrunched his nose at how bitter it was.

"Fuck, this is bitter." He commented to me. I arched a brow.

"Don't drink my coffee then." I scolded him.

"So no chance you can take my bags down?" Isaac spoke from behind me. Nathan rolled his eyes.

"None." He answered, and Isaac whined the whole time he walked over to pick up his bag.

He whined even more when Kristina handed him the bags she didn't have ready for Nathan with the first trip he made downstairs.

I walked up to Nathan and my coffee and tipped his hand, while putting my lips on my mug to take a sip. Nathan scrunched his nose at me.

"What? You don't like your coffee bitter?" I raised my brows.

"Not at all, sunshine, how do you? You have the biggest sweet tooth." He said and I shrugged.

"I don't really feel the effects unless it's bitter, the sugar just makes me crash." I responded, my heart doing an annoying little flip at the fact that he remembered how much I loved sweets as well.

Fallen Too Deepजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें