The after story note!

Well that was a roller coaster ride and it just ended. Thank you to everyone that's still here now. Now, to the questions.

What happened?
There was a huge explosion at the end of the story and all of our beloved characters were in it.

Will there be a sequel?
Actually, I want to work on a rewrite of this. I want to focus more on the main plot points and actually make a plot, or even a storyline to go by. It will be different from this, though. There won't be as much chapters, of course, and it will focus more on plot rather than fillers.

Will there be a rewrite, then?
Yes. I'll post it as soon as I can. I'm working on it.

Will there be self insert characters in it?
Sadly, I've decided that there won't be any self insert characters, so y'all can say bye to Addilyn, Claudia, and all of my ocs. Maybe there will be a slight mention of my ocs or Addilyn or Claudia as historical figures or famous people, but they won't really be in the actual storyline.

What ships will it be about?
The main ship, of course, being Lams. I'm actually making Alexander a boy again in the rewrite, and everything will be normal. All the genders are gonna be what they were supposed to be.  The rewrite is going to be mostly about Lams and Meggy, with of course, little side ships like Jeffmads and BurrxTheodosia.

Will there be angst?
Would it be fanfiction without angst? Of course there will be angst. And since it will focus more on plot points, there will be more angst than there was originally in this book.

Will there be a sequel to the rewrite?
That, we will have to figure out as we go.

Bye!!!