Sleepover(Part 2)

Ok so, this chapter Peggy finds out about the cuts, but she doesn't yell or anything.

So, cut show warning.

~Alex~

Angelo, Elizah, Herc, Laf, John, Peggy and I were all here. The group was here.

We started playing truth or dare. It was currently Laf's turn.

"Hm.. "Laf said, she turned to me, "Alexandra, truth or dare?"

"Dare" I say.

I remember who is giving me the dare. Laf. She has been giving out the dares that you wouldn't want to do.

"Wait, no--" I started.

"Too late! You chose dare!" She said with a giggle, "I dare you to..."

She stopped for a dramatic effect.

"Take your shirt off and keep it that way for the rest of the game~" She said.

John looks at me. I realize one fundamental truth at the exact same time.

My cuts.

I normally wouldn't have a single trouble with this dare, but ever since I started cutting, I'm not comfortable with showing my body, plus, the cuts would show.

"Laf, isn't that a little too far?" John asks.

"Nope" Laf responds.

Everyone starts arguing. I leaned over to where Peggy was.

"Hey Pegs, come with me, I have to show you something" I said.

She nodded and stood up with me. I walked out of the room and she followed. I got to the bathroom and opened the door. She went in, I followed.

"What did you mean to show me?" She asked.

I roll up my sleeve.

"Cuts.." She said, "y-you do this to yourself?"

I nodded.

"Well, until John took my razor away" I said slightly blushing.

"Oh.. Why do you.." She said, "Why do you do this?"

I looked down to my feet.

"If it's a touchy subject, you don't have to tell me" She said with a little smile.

She went up to the window cabinet. She opened it and grabbed the first aid kit. She looked back at me. She smiled.

"If you're not gonna do this anymore, let's fix this" She said with a small giggle.

I took off my shirt and she helped me putting bandages on my arms. I was smiling the whole process. Everything she would look at me, she would smile.

~Peggy's POV~(New POV OwO)

I would look at Alexandra a couple of times, she was always smiling.

The thing about Alexandra is that her smile could light up a whole room. If you're having a bad day, just come to her and make her smile, there's no chance you wouldn't smile after looking at her like that. If she's smiling, everyone was smiling, everyone was happy. I personally have seen this quite a few times and have experienced it.

Alexandra is almost perfect. She's beautiful, smart, funny, and always positive. When I looked at her cuts, I wasn't even that mad at her. Everyone has flaws, I just didn't expect her's to be cutting.