Welcome back to New York, Margarita.

Hey I'm not dead here's a new update

I'm exhausted tho so just know that I wrote this while exhausted.

-

"Will you come back down here?" Shalina asked.

Julietta and Ivy were hugging Peggy already and Olivia was by Shalina's side.

Violet and Amber were simply standing around and waving.

There was also this girl with curly, red hair and gray eyes. Peggy could assume her eyes were silver or that she was blind, but she couldn't confirm either. The girl pushed past her and got on the train.

Margarita waved to her friends and started walking towards the train. She was pushed around and squished between people. In a few hours of suffering, she was in New York.

She sighed and started walking. She felt like she was being followed for a while. Strange, right?

She thought of the redhead, silver-eyed girl. She had memorized her features and now remembered her image clearly.

She had nearly as many freckles as John did. Her eyes had a slight bit of green but were mostly silver. She also had red spots in her hands, which was weird. The spots strangely looked like blood, but she didn't know. They could've just been paint or a really good tattoo.

She was wearing a reddish-pinkish dress and white socks, which also had some of the red spots. She looked very pretty.

She wasn't paying attention to where she was going before she heard her girlfriend's name being called by someone's voice. Or maybe Maria was now her ex-girlfriend? She had left them for two or three months, she lost track of time. Maybe Maria had gotten a new date. The very thought of that hurt her.

She turned around to see the girl with silver eyes calling Maria.

What?

"Maria!" She said in a bubbly, love voice. She had never said Maria's name like that, and she didn't know what to make of it.

She looked to the way the girl was looking. Maria.

Crimson red lips, brown eyes, red skirt, and a black shirt.

Flesh and bone.

It was like Margarita was falling in love with her all over again. Maybe she was, but she didn't think of that. She only had one word on her head, Maria.

She saw Maria smile, she thought Maria might've seen her. Truth was, she didn't. She saw the silver-eyed girl beside Peggy.

Margarita didn't understand why Maria didn't recognize her and she realized it's because she had her hair down. Still wavy and curly, but it wasn't in the pastel yellow scrunchie she always wore. She had also gotten contacts, which constantly bothered her. 

But Maria had seen her with her hair down before. Sure, her contacts' color was light green but Maria didn't really notice eye color ever.

"Emily!" Maria yelled at the girl. So her name was Emily.

"Ria'!" Emily yelled back and crashed to hug her.

Peggy thought only she called her Ria'. Did something happen while she was gone? She saw Emily turning around and smile evilly at her. She felt tears coming to her eyes.

Emily turned back to Maria and closed her eyes. She leaned in and her lips touched Maria's.

This was basically equal to why she left.

She ran the opposite way.

Maria opened her eyes and pulled apart from Emily to notice a girl with loose hair and a pretty pastel jacket with black leggings ran away. She then noticed she had very similar features to- Margarita.

Maria pushed off Emily and ran after the girl. Emily smiled, stood up and wiped the little dirt that got on her dress, and then walked away.

Meanwhile, with our main character right now, Margarita ran through a crowd of people. She bumped into many peoples and at least once into a poll while running. She put her hoodie on and cried. 

Sure, she had only known Maria for a little over a year but she loved her with all her heart. Maybe she didn't. She didn't know if what she felt was love, she'd never really been in love before. What she knew, is that she really liked Maria and would do anything for her.

Did Maria really miss her?

She didn't know either. And she hated not knowing the answer to that question in the back of her head.

Did Maria love her?