M a g i c

Idk how, but this chapter has magic in it. M a g i c. 

But that's because I have like -100000000 self-control when I'm alone in this room.

So enjoy the magic. There's probably only gonna be magic for this chapter.

I M A G I N A T I O N !

There's gonna be an explanation in the end about EVERYTHING.

~Alex's POV~

I decide not to go to John's house but I went outside of town.

It was still night which made it even more beautiful.

I sighed and looked at the dress I was wearing. No doubt it's beautiful.(I didn't mention it last chapter, she changed before she went out)

I smiled remembering John and how he looked.

I sat down and looked at the scenery. A lake with a million reflections of the moon. That reminds me of John.

"How come everything now reminds me of him?" I whispered.

I lay down completely and close my eyes. I don't want to go back home. 

I want to stay here in the moon's gentle but beautiful look. The warmness of the area. Everything here is so beautiful.

I sighed and opened my eyes.

"Maybe if I just.." I said.

I stood up and made my way to the lake. I sat down on my knees and put my hands in it.

It was cold for a second, then it started getting warm. I put my hands out of the lake.

My little sun sign started shining.

"What? I thought.." I whispered.

I heard a voice in the distance.

"Wait, what?" The voice said.

I turned around to see a boy in a dark costume.

"John?"

"Alex?"

He froze.

"I thought you were sleeping at your house with the Sisters" He said.

"I thought you were sleeping at your house!" I said.

He sighed.

He walked over and sat down. I sat down next to him.

"What did Herc tell you? About the costumes and all?" He asked.

"He said it was based on opposite personalities; Sun and Moon, Creation and Destruction" I answered.

"He didn't say anything else?" He said.

"Well, he said they were made with magic" I said.(I updated it again so it says that now)

He looked at me.

"Can I try something?" He asked.

"I-Um, sure" I said.

He stood up and grabbed my hand to help me up. He smiled at me.

He bent over and did a bow. I giggled and grabbed my dress with both hands, I went down a little and raised it a little. He offered me his hand. I took it and soon both of our hands were together.

Both of us started dancing once again. After a minute I took notice that in the back of my dress, it was turning into butterflies. I finally took notice of this and took control of it, as if I had done this before.

He took notice of this and mumbled something. He smiled and kept on dancing. I smiled as well.

I took control of the butterflies and disappeared myself turning into butterflies.( I didn't want to make it too magical but now, O H   W E L L )

John's cape hoodie(Once again, does that make sense) came off showing his hair. He looked surprised now.

His face was illuminated until his eyes softened noticing it was still me. I reappeared as the girl who had a white dress and a flower crown.

I smiled as he took me in for a kiss.

It just feels exactly perfect.

-

So for the explanation

Hercules made these two costumes, he based them off of something he saw in Alexandra and John.

Opposites attract.

Alexandra being the Sun and Creation and John being the Moon and destruction.

Alexandra made friends really easily, she created friendships really fast. Like the Sun, she brings laughter and smiles to everyone. She made everyone see a whole new way of life, one where it has light in it. They might of had part of their life already illuminated with joy but she brought the rest. She's really sensitive and kind to everyone.

John had to work hard to not destroy his friendships. Like the Moon, he doesn't create his own light, he had to wait until someone or something entered in his life to make it all better. To illuminate his life. He had many friends, like the stars at night, but he wouldn't get light by them because they were too far away. He's not that sensitive unlike Alexandra  and sassy when he wants to be.

Hercules being smart, created some kind of spark and brought a little magic to the costumes. He knows, just like EVERYONE ELSE BUT THEM, that Alexandra and John are in love. He just needed to give them a little push to show them(they kinda got the message, kinda not).

Ok, now to explain the animal things; Butterflies are a beautiful creature that nearly everyone loves. Even though it's a really common bug, it's hard to find someone who is beautiful like a butterfly, inside and out. The crow, is an animal that is a sign of bad luck or something like that. In movies, crows nearly always come around when something bad is about to happen.

I just took the liberty to mix Beauty and The Beast in there too. The Beast only had the teacups and the other objects that turned out to be people at the end. The Beast learns the meaning of love when he meets Belle. Belle is this kind, smart, loving girl who seems defensive to him at first but warms up to him. Evermore seemed like the perfect song to describe their relationship, don't you think?

SO NOW TO THE MAGIC EXPLAINING~

SOOOOOOOO, I'VE GOT TO DO THAT EXPLAINING TOO HUH? OK JUST A SEEECCCCOOONNNDDD~

Ok, so, 

Referring back to them being the Creation and Destruction, let's just say Alexandra is the Goddess of Creation and John is the God of Destruction.

Alexandra being the Goddess of Creation, is also in control of animals and all but the one that mostly represents her is a butterfly because of her beautiful nature. She's able to turn her whole body into butterflies. 

John being the God of Destruction, can't do these things even if it's crows or whatever. He doesn't take control of anything that is alive. He stays in his solid form because he can't do this.

Oh f*ck me gently with a chainsaw.

I want to write a oneshot about this now.

Should I make a oneshot book about my random ideas?

HmMMmMmM.

I'll leave that decision to you guys.

Also, if I do, should I make Alex a girl in the oneshots too?

That decision is up to you guys too.