I love you, I swear

And this officially breaks the hiatus. Most of the people reading this right now, Y'all sure are loyal. I have most of the story planned out, I just needed a bit to actually think about how to get to the ending, which I also already have planned out.

-

I love you.

I can say that without hesitation.

I can say that without thinking.

I can say that to you and only you.

I'll do anything to make you happy.

We're in high school.

We're at the time of our lives where we're reborn. We're supposed to do all the stupid stuff we can now.

We're supposed to sin now.

So how can you run away from me when you know that I can make mistakes? When you do know that I love you?

I'm running after you now.

I can't stop, I won't stop.

You're almost at my grasp, but I can't touch you. If I just stretch a little more, if I put a little more commitment and desire into it, maybe then I'll be able to touch you.

You're crying once you stop running. What happened to you?

I love you, I don't want to see you cry. Won't you tell me what happened?

"You don't love me," You say, "You love other people"

Only you.

"Not me"

You.

I bend down on my knees, it's pouring and you're soaked. But my lips connect with yours.

It's not a long kiss, or a rough or needy one. It's a short one, slightly longer than a peck, and it's filled with tenderness and love.

"I love you, I swear"