Everyone comes

Because I've been having 3 A/N's in a row, you deserve a chapter

Sit back and enjoy

~Peggy's POV~

"Alex! Come back!" I giggled.

"Catch me if you can!" She yelled as she ran.

I got tired and went back into the house, Alex  followed.

"H-Hey, you probably won't hear this, but I hope you're alright.. I really hope you wake up" Alex says with a sad smile.

"Alex? I'm hearing everything you're saying, what do you mean?" Peggy said.

"I know you're strong, but I probably won't be for much longer" Alex starts to cry.

"Alex! Are you alright!?" I ask her.

"I-I need to go now, Peggy, see you tomorrow" Alex says as she starts to walk away.

Hm.. Weird.

I feel bad. I'm hungry.

I go to the fridge, but it won't open.

I guess I'll just have to hold it in.

I try to open it one more time before leaving. It opened! I got some cookies and I felt good again.

~Alex's POV~

Angelica finally said we could go in the Hospital.

I explained them the situation of how I called myself Peggy's sister, so I might get called 'Ms. Schuyler' too. They didn't mind.

When we got to the hospital I went immediately to 1801 and into Peggy's room. I sat by her side holding her hand. It felt cold.

"H-Hey, you probably won't, but I hope youre alright.. I really hope you wake up" I whisper.

"Alex?" A voice calls out.

"I know you're strong, but I won't be for much longer" I say as a tear spills down my eye.

"Alex!" The voice gets stronger.

"I-I need to go, Peggy, see you tomorrow" I say.

Eliza doesn't want to see her sister in such a weak state, and Angelica just stands by the door.

I go out of the room.

"I pray you wake up" I whisper.

Then I see a bunch of people running to Peggy's room. Doctors and Nurses are running over there.

Something's up with Peggy.

I run back to the now-closed door. I hear yells like, 'We're losing her!', and, 'Get me that tool!'.

Peggy's dying.

They're losing her.

I want a miracle to happen. I don't want Peggy to die.