She'll be with me forevermore

THIS WILL BE A CHAPTER WHERE JOHN WILL GET SASSY. I CANT DO JEALOUS.

LAMS TIME TOO. THE SASSY JOHN WILL STOP AT LAMS TIME.

The outfit drawings will come in a while so you'll have to wait 4 or less chapters more until I'm done with them because drawing is hard.

Evermore references to the MAX. (Virtual hugs to Disney lovers btw)

Also, probably the longest chapter you'll get.

~Alex's POV because why not~

"But that doesn't keep you from calling Angelica" Eliza said.

He hummed and rolled his eyes.

"Just because Angelica is a feminist doesn't mean I couldn't of taken control of the situation" He replied.

"Angelica just happened to be there though" I giggle, "She took care of all the situation"

"And? Angelica can be anywhere she wants, I'm just saying if she wasn't there I could've handled everything" He said.

"Angelica is mature, she knows how to do things the right way without getting into childish games" Eliza said.

"Angelica's more mature than you" He shot back.

"And you" I said.

He glared at me and Eliza grabbed my hand.

"A Mall! Look!" She said excitedly.

"Yay.." John said sarcastically.

"At least show some enthusiasm" I sighed.

"I'll leave you in the child section, I'm sure you'll fit in there more than both of us" He said, smiling.

"ruDE" I said turning away from him.

"Plus, your height" He smirked.

"You seem to be in a sassy mood today.." Eliza mumbled.

Eliza, John and I were walking around the city. No one else because Peggy had to catch up on some fanfics, and everyone else is just busy.

I grabbed John's hand as Eliza ran in the store dragging him with us.

He groaned.

Eliza made her way to the clothing shops leaving me and John to walk around.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked.

"To drop you off" He said.

"I'M NOT A CHILD!" I yelled silently at him.

"You certainly do act like one though" He said.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the food court.

"We're eating" He said.

"I'm not hungry" I replied.

"I'm sorry, did I ask you?" He shot back.

I rolled my eyes.

I noticed at the corner of my eye there was a few cute boys. Maybe.. Nah.

I let go of his hand and he doesn't seem to notice. He keeps on walking.

I sighed and went towards a clothing shop. I entered it and found a lot of cute clothing.