Make up

~Alex's POV~

It's been 2 days since I last spoke to John.

Maybe I should apologize for being harsh?

But he started this.

Not his sister. I personally love his sister(platonically).

She's amazing.

Addilyn is so kind and caring. I've come to realize she has became my friend fast.

She's emotionally unstable, just like I used to be. 

In any case, I'm going to school.

Addilyn walks with the Schuylers and I now.

She's talking to Eliza while Peggy hugs me captive. Angie is behind us all looking at her phone with her earbuds in.

"Ahh, look! We're here" I say.

Peggy lets go of me and goes running inside school. Eliza goes to her locker while Addilyn, Angelic and I keep walking.

Addilyn has a locker nearby Angelica. I stop and wave them goodbye. I sigh, knowing Laf would be at his locker.

Laf being at his locker, meant Hercules being at Laf's locker. Which would eventually bring John.

I quickly get my stuff before any conversation was made between me and Laf. I look over what I needed, I didn't have something. My notebook.

Herc's here now, not much time until John gets here.

I go through my locker again, as fast as I could. Nothing.

I turn to see it in the floor.

As I reach for it, another hand grabs it just as I touch it. Our hands meeting.

Nononononnono

Oh yes

John's here.

He picks up the notebook and hands it to me. I blushed slightly and grabbed it. I tried to walk away but he held me back. 

"We need to talk" He said.

I keep quiet. I hear him sigh and he brings me to his locker. Closer to Angelica and Addilyn's locker.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I wanted to apologize" He says.

He looks down. I sigh and out my hand on his cheek. His head rising. 

"I-It's alright, you just saw your sister after many years" I say, "I was being a bit.."

"Unreasonable?" He cuts me off.

I take my hand off his cheek and laugh.

"Me? Unreasonable? Moi?" I keep laughing

He smiles.

"I love you, you know that?" He said softly.

I stop laughing and feel my cheeks grow hotter

He laughs at this.

I smile.

I jump and hug him.

"I love you too" I whispered in his ear.

I pulled away and see him blushing.

I laugh again. 

We're both back to normal.