Day Six

So let's make this chapter about Maria and Addilyn.

This is fun.

-

"You're so good at this, Maria"

"Yeah?"

"What will Peggy and Claudia do when they find out?"

"I don't know"

Addilyn screamed louder than she did a few minutes before when Maria pushed her playfully.

"Why are you screaming?" Maria started laughing.

"Drama" Addilyn said.

Maria sighed.

"Wanna stop this for now and watch a show?" Maria asked.

Addilyn nodded. She hid the things that they were working on and walked to Maria's room.

Maria slowly stood up and walked over to her room slowly.

"Go faster!" Addilyn said to her.

Maria walked even slower.

"FASTER!" Addilyn yelled at Maria.

Maria laughed and walked to her room faster. Maria entered her room and Addilyn closed the door.

"Doors closed, time to start the show"

Time skip

"That was.. Great" Addilyn said, gasping and panting for air.

"Y-Yeah" Maria said, she gasped for air as well.

Maria and Addilyn had a pillow fight in the middle of watching their show. They both laid there, trying to slow down their breaths.

Maria smirked and grabbed a pillow from her side. She waited until Addilyn closed her eyes to slam it in her face.

"Maria!" Adddilyn screamed.

They both played around for a few more minutes and then went back to the living room.

"So get the plans out again" Maria put both her hands on the table as she sat down.

Addilyn smiled and got a few papers out. It was one hundred papers. They really have it planned out.

"Let's go over it again, right before graduation, we'll both ask Peggy and Maria to come with us to-" Addilyn started.

"Disney!" Maria cut her off.

They both smiled at each other.

"We still need to take care of a little more of the money we'll spend inside the park" Addilyn pointed out.

"Yeah, and we also need to finish paying the hotel rooms" Maria said.

"We have the same hotel room, Maria. Just different rooms inside of the hotel room" Addilyn looked up at Maria.

"You're not making sense with the words you're using but I understood" Maria replied.

They smiled and hid the plans once again.

It was gonna be great.