Day one

We're just gonna go by these titles until Day 6

Every ship is gonna have a day btw. Today is Meggy's day.

-

Maria woke up. She saw a figure in front of her and realized she fell asleep sideways. She hugged the figure tighter than she already was, the fluffy hair of the figure going in her face.

"Rise and shine.." Maria murmured.

The figure groaned. She turned around to face Maria.

"I don't want to go to school today" Peggy whined.

"Well we have to, besides, it's Friday today. We'll make it and then have ice cream after school" Maria said.

Peggy slightly smiled.

"OooooooK!" Maria said, getting out of the bed.

"Noooo, Mariii! Your waaarrmmmthh!" Peggy said, holding onto the blanket tighter.

"You'll feel it again once you get in the shower because of the hot water now, up, up, up!" Maria said.

Maria went into the bathroom first. Peggy complained from outside the door that she was taking too long. Maria came out of the bathroom one hour later, fully dressed, mind you.

She went to the kitchen and just stood there and ate strawberries. She heard a few muffled noises coming from the bathroom, and realized Peggy was singing. She nearly choked on the strawberry she was eating and rushed to the bathroom door. She put her ear against it.

"Helpless! Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless!"

Maria quickly realized it was one song from the musical that they performed the day before. She smiled and listened again.

"Laughing at my sisters as they're dazzling the room, then you walked in and my heart went boom~"

"Sisters? I thought the line was supposed to be sister" Maria whispered to herself.

"Trying to get your eye from the side of the ballroom, everybody's dancing at the band's top volume-"

Maria smiled to herself.

"Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine! Grab my sister and whisper, 'Yo, this one's mine'"

The singing suddenly stopped and so did the water. All you could hear was Peggy humming the song.

Maria hurried back to the kitchen and grabbed another strawberry.

A few minutes later, Peggy came out of the bathroom. Maria smiled at her.

"Gimme some strawberries" Peggy said, running over to Maria.

She took a handful of strawberries and ate them one by one.

Tiiimmeee skiiiipp!

They were now in school and a crowd had gathered around The Crew™(Thomas, James and Aura are part of The Crew™).

"I loved the musical yesterday!"
"Can I get your autograph?"
"You guys are so cool!"

More compliments and asks went their way. When the bell finally rang, everyone rushed into their classes. It was lucky that The Crew™ had the same first class on Friday. Drama.

Everyone walked into the class and started sitting down when Mr Washington stopped them.

"One more week until Graduation, you guys can seat wherever you want for this week" Mr Washington said, "All of you deserve it."

Time skip.
Afterschool.

Maria and Peggy walked out the school. Peggy walked backwards in front of Maria so she could be facing her.

"Peggy, be careful" Maria said.

"So, what about that ice cream?" Peggy said, ignoring what Maria had said before.

Maria sighed and smiled at Peggy.

"Let's go get that ice cream" Maria said.

They went to an Ice Cream Parlor.

Maria got strawberry ice cream and Peggy got vanilla.

"Why don't you try out other flavors?" Maria asked, taking another spoon of her ice cream.

"Don't want to" Peggy said.

Time skip

"See you tomorrow!" Peggy said to Maria.

"Bye!" Maria yelled out, walking away.

Peggy turned and walked the opposite direction when she heard a sound coming from her phone.

She took out her phone and smiled.

Lesbicorn: I'm bored. Talk to me.

Andjazzy: We just saw each other

Lesbicorn: I know.
Lesbicorn: I miss you.

Andjazzy: 15 minutes ago you said it was too late to hang out

Lesbicorn: I know

Andjazzy: Anyways, I miss you too

Lesbicorn: Love ya

Peggy smiled.
Love you too.