Day four(part 1)

So day four

The sisters hanging out with the girlfriend.(Angie and Liza hanging out with Maria)

This could go either really good or really bad.
-

Peggy was running around everywhere.

"Why does it have to take so many time getting ready for one day with your sisters?" Maria asked.

Peggy ignored what Maria said and continued to get stuff. She finally stayed still for one moment and sighed in relief. 

"Angelica likes to eat snacks at random times but she doesn't always pack them and asks Eliza and I for them, if you want to get her to like you, food is a key point" Pegy threw the bag on Maria's lap, "Eliza likes to listen to depressing music at some points so I put a playlist of the songs she likes in your phone, music is also a key point"

Peggy threw herself beside Maria and started kissing her face in everywhere but her lips. She kissed around her eyes, cheeks, nose, forehead.. And then, she pecked Maria's lips.

There was three knocks on the door. Then there was seven knocks on the door. Angelica and Eliza were here.

"Good luck out there" She pecked Maria's lips once again. 

Maria opened the door where Angelica and Eliza stood. She looked back at Peggy.

"There's strawberries in the fridge and you know how to make Sandwiches, go and watch Netflix in my room if you'd like! Love you!" Maria yelled and went outside the door.

Angelica and Eliza watched Peggy giggle, "Love you too!" Peggy  yelled out. The door closed but right before it closed you could hear Peggy saying, "Dork".

Angelica and Eliza looked at each other and smiled. This day would be fun.

"What do you girls want to do first?"