Elizabeth Schuyler

Hamilton voted, thE OTHER 51

~Eliza's POV because why not~

I drove as fast as I could home.

Angelica had already gotten there and as much as I wanted to go to the hospital to see Peggy, Alex needs way more comfort than anyone right now, even Angelica and me.

Alex was more of a sister to Peggy than Angelica and I will ever be. Alex lives only for her friends right now, and I know that for a fact.

Her best friend got hit by a car. Do you really think she isn't gonna have a big impact on it?

Angelica and I were sitting down watching Alex and Peggy run around the park. Alex had the biggest smile on her face and so did Peggy. Alex had long dark brown hair and big violet glowing eyes. Her hair was going everywhere as she ran from Peggy. Peggy had her hair in a Ponytail and brown eyes. I look over at Angie who was giggling to herself about the ladies running around we had. Angie's hair was down but with a small Ponytail on the top and brown eyes. I love all of them with all my heart. I wish I could grab this moment and keep it forever. The water of the fountain making a sweet noise, the three ladies that were with me. It's perfect.

I really wish things would have stayed as the time we were at the park. Everything was perfect back then, but life doesn't have a stop and rewind button.

I get home to find Angelica walking around the living room looking stressed. Once she looks at me she looks even more worried.

"Go up there and comf--" Angelica starts.

I was listening to her for a second but my eyes drifted to a figure who was walking to a direction that was for the bathroom.

I started walking away from Angelica and towards the figure, which didn't seem to notice me yet.

When I got close enough to the figure, I saw long brown hair. My thoughts inmidiatly drifted to the thought that it was Alexandra.

She wouldn't go of her room out unless we were going to the Hospital or something that involved Peggy, knowing her.

What is she doing?

I walk towards the figure that had now stopped walking.

"Alexandra?" I say.

The figure looks at me. It's Alex.

Her eyes were glossy and looked as if she had just stopped crying, though tears were still coming.

"E-Eliza?" She says.

She runs towards me and gives me a hug. I return the embrace and bring her back into her room.

She lays her head on my lap as soon as we sit.

"I'm sorry" She says.

"If it's about Peggy, it's not your fault, Alex, she was hit because she was being ca--" I started.

"It's not that" She says.

Her voice started getting more blurry as if she was crying.

"I'm sorry I even thought about it" She says.

I make her head look up at me. She had started crying even more.

"It would've hurt everyone, an-and I di-didn't even know" Her voice breaks, "I didn't even know if Peggy was gonna wake up"

"Alexandra, what do you mean?"

She takes something from her pocket.

Pills.

"A-Alex"

She puts her head back down on my lap.

"I'm sorry.." I heard her whisper.

I rubbed her head with my hand.

"It's alright"