Alex's and John's situation

~Alex's POV~

Where am I..?

It's all dark, I can't see a thing.

I hear sounds, but they aren't clear.

Is it a... Thunderstorm?

No.. It's more like a voice.

I open my eyes.

I'm at my house.

I get out of bed and run over to Usnavi's room.

I open the door violently.

"Huh? Oh hey, Alex" A deep voice says.

I run over to the bed and jump on Usnavi.

"Usnavi!" I yell.

He laughs for a bit and smiles.

He comes to my ear.

"I'm breaking the rules just by telling you this, but I want you to be safe:
You're in a knocked out. This world is imaginary except for a few things like me. Some dead people might be able to enter the stage you're in. Also people with Commas, now go to The Schuyler's Mansion" Usnavi whispered before he disappeared.

My eyes widen.

I run over to The Schuyler's Mansion and kick the doors open to see Peggy laying on the couch.

"Peggy!" I run over to her and give her a hug.

"Hey, Alex! Remember what I told you a few days ago? About that fanfic?" Peggy asks.

I frown in recognition. She doesn't know she's in a Comma, plus she thinks she talked with me about a fanfiction.

"Uhm, no?" I say.

"Oh, ok, do you want to come to the kitchen? Sally is cooking cookies!" Peggy says excitedly.

I sigh and nod.

She goes in front of me, while her being in the front I hugged her waist from the back. She didn't mind. I left a few tears out. Is this the real Peggy?

~John's POV~

"Do you have any close relationships to Alexandra Hamilton?" The doctor asks me.

"I'm her..." I pause.

They won't let a best friend, or even a friend in.

She couldn't have a Fiancé at such a young age, neither a husband.

"Boyfriend" I finally say.

The doctor lets me pass.

The Schuyler's already got in by passing as her sisters. Plus, they've already got Peggy in the Hospital. They went out as soon as I got in.

I open Alexandra's door, which is 1776, like her locker number.

Alexandra's not as pale as she used to be before she was brought in. She's regained a lot of color, and I guess a lot of blood too.

I walk closer to her.

She is breathing slowly. Her chest going up and down.

I wonder what would happen if...

No, I can't kiss her. She's not gonna say no when she can't even wake up.(Jokes on you, she won't say no anyways--)

But...

I still stand up and make my way to her face.

I close my eyes as I press my lips on hers.

(I'm still an innocent child right? And I'm not asking you, Eliza, you have no right to speak)

I keep in this position until I realize it's been a minute or so.

I pull away and sit back down. I examine her face.

The first thing I notice is her rosy lips.

-----

How do you guys like the Alexander/Alexandra in the story? I'm not making him/her as his usual fanfic-like personality. I'm doing something kinda different.(PLEASE answer the question)

Sincerely,

Me