Don't start somthing you can't finish!

Start from the beginning

Love of my life, don't leave me
You've stollen my love, you now desert me
Love of my life can't you see?

Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me because you don't know what it means to me...........

Roger and I finished together. He had slowly made his way to stand behing me as he sang. I took a breath and just stopped playing once we sang that final line together. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently squeezed.

"He's here." Roger whispered in my ear after kissing my neck gently. I gulped shutting the flap and stood up. Roger moved his hands from my shoulders to rest on my waist. "That was beautiful by the way Mel." Roger said looking at the piano. "Yea well it sure helped that your angelic voice sang along. No one sings like you Roggie."

He smirked against my neck. "Yea well very few men have my high pitched tone Mel." He chucked making me roll my eyes. He can always make me feel better, even if he dosn't realize he's doing it.

I reached out to touch his cheek and felt stubble.

"Well that feels different." I mummbled once he started rubbing his face in my hand. My palm was getting tickeld. "I didn't feel like shaving. Who knows maybe I'll grow it out some."

I started chewing on my lip looking into his eyes. "Do you think I'd good with a beard Lovley?" I blinked thinking. I've never, in all my life seen Roger with any kind of facial hair. Different hair styles and colors. Brown, blond and green!

But I've never seen him with a beard or anything. I had taken so long to think that he'd took my wrist in his hand and started kissing the inside on my hand.

"I-I think you'd look n-nice R-Roger, very nice actually, i-if you really want to grow it out. Do it." He smiled licking his lips. "Just nice?" He asked a cheeky smile on his perfect lips. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Remember I can read you love." He said once I pulled away to leave. He quickly pulled me back into his arms, much tighter to him now than before. "Shouldn't we-we go st-start the thing now?" I asked heart speeding up. He's rubbing his hands up and down my back sending chills done my spin. "Yes we should." He whispered in my ear, moving his hands to rub under my top instead of the fabric.

I tried to leave his arms again. So, we could walk down together but he held me tighter. "After!" He almost growled it out against my neck making me shake that much harder, his stubble was rubbing aginst my skin.

"After you tell me what you really think!" I groaned resting my head on his shoulder. "Well?" He asked nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"R-Roger." I squeaked out after he nibbled my neck.

"Yes?" He asked playful now rubbing my butt. "I think you'd-that you'd look -look sexy okay!" He chuckled squeezing the place he'd been rubbing making a small cry leave my lips.

His smile was wide when he took my hand in his. "Then I'll grow it out." He winked pulling me into a wonderful kiss. To short of a kiss for my liking after what he just pulled!

My breathing was hitched when we pulled apart. I wanted- no needed more. I whined chewing on my lips. "W-why?" I asked low. He licked his lips and touched my face. "Why what?" He asked gulping. His other hand was holding my waist. "Why start something you don't plan to finish Roggie?" I was pouting but he made me feel this way. He got me going!

He smiled placing a small kiss to my nose and squeezed the hand he was holding as he pulled me along to start this interview with Josh.

Once in the middle of the hall I spoke back up in a whisper. "Bloody tease!" He stopped with a grin on his face. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me again. A much harder and deeper  one this time. I ended up with my arms and legs wrapped around him. Once the kiss finally broke he had this look in his amazing blue eyes.

"After they all leave." He whispered eyeing me. I gulped keeping his stare .

"I'll finish what I started love, don't you worry about that, but can you finish what you just started?" He asked letting me slid down. He groaned once I was back on my own two feet again.

"Yes." I whispered rubbing his cheek. He winked and started down the steps with me following.

How am I going to get through this now?

(A longer chapter this time for you guys. So Kim's gonna be back! Josh is introduced into the next chapter AND Roger about to grow a beard lol! )

Roger !!!!!

Look at his amazing and beautifully powerful eyes (do t juge me!) ;)

Also....

Look at Bri! Wow :)

Look at Bri! Wow :)

Longer chapter this time to make up for the shorter one yesterday. Home you liked this chapter guys. Thanks for reading :D <3