Chapter 10: It Hurt

Start from the beginning

"S-Si (yes), let's run again," he stood up and began running together with you.

______Time Skip____

At the dodge ball, you were teamed up those useless girls.. again. Yep, all they do just screamed and ran around like a headless chicken as they were protecting their caked face from the ball. Meanwhile, you were the only girl who dodge, took the ball and hit the opponent. It was hard when one of your opponent great at Dodge Ball.

She has a short curly hair, dirty blond hair, bomber jacket, glue eyes, and she literally smashing the volley as if her hands was hammer. Luckily, unlike those caked girls. She was really nice although she is hyper like Alfred Jones.

"Nice game dudette!"

"Thanks! Uh...." you didn't know her name yet.

"Oh, my name is Amelia! Alfred's Twin! What's yours?"

"I'm (Y/N) Park but you may call me (N/N)," you told her.

"Cool! Let's be friends then!" You both exchanging your numbers.

Now it was Feliciano Turn after having conversation with Amelia....what a nice person. When you watched Feliciano's turn, you realized...his group opponent were the one who bullied him when they ran. You growled while glaring at those bullies as the teacher blew the whistle.

You couldn't watch it...they were targeting Poor Feliciano. No wonder Ludwig always around him, he knew Feli was a victim of bullying.

The nasty jocks laughing at his cries as the teacher ignored them. This made you had a chance to protect cute little Feli. You slid out your phone and recorded the whole scene as his teammates tried to protect Feli. After saving the video, you quickly grabbed Feli's hand and dragged him out of gym room.

His face was red because of him crying. It broke your heart, how could someone hurt someone who were weaker? Like those guys in the gym room?!?! It doesn't make sense as you brought him to the medic bay and gave some ointment to his wounds on his face.

"Are they...always hurt you?"

"S-si....please don't tell my friends or they will hurt me more." that broke your hearts more than before.

" I-i wont," you lied as you stroke his head gently to calmed him down.

"G-grazie bella..." he smiled as he enjoyed the touch.

After the p.e, you waited for him in the math class since you both had a same class again...but he didn't come. You were worried and...you ran and searched him until....you found him with his bullies. Hiding behind the locker and then recorded the scene with your phone as the bullies started to beat him and pulling his hairs. The bullies weren't only two or one. There were many if them as they kicked him and punched the crying Feli.

After saving the video, you left the locker and then pressed the fire alarm bell. Those who heard that quickly fled away as you ran to Feli and held him.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here, it's alright. Let's go to the Medic bay again.

"S-si, grazie bella."

"No problem Feliciano."

You grabbed his hand an put it around your back while helping him walk to the medic bay. He was limping because the bullies kicked him pretty hard.

"G-grazie bella, for helping me."

"No problem, once again."

_____At Medic Bay_____

"Oh My Goodness!! What happened?"

"The j-" you saw Feli shook his head and hinted you to not tell. " He fell off from downstairs."

"You should be careful Feliciano. Thank you once again, (N/N)."

"No problem. Gotta ago, see you tomorrow Mrs. Ann and Feli."

"Bye~" Nurse Ann smiled.

"Addio, bella ragazza (good bye, pretty girl)."

After leaving the medic bay, you quick ran to the principal room and knocked the door.

"Come in!"

As you opened the door, instead of happy smile...you were faced with a stern eyes.

"Bella, did you press the fire alarm?"

"Yes, but i have a reason why i did that."

"And why?"

You took out tour phone and show him the recorded video of his beloved grandchildren got bullied by the jocks. His eyes widened and his angry face changed into fear.

"You shouldn't press the fire alarm...but thank you for distracting them away so they won't hurt you or him."

"No problem, sir."

"Thank you for everything. You are dismissed," he allowed you.

You nod and left the principal room with relieved smile....but that smile won't last long as the same blond guy looked at you with anger since you tricked all of them.

~Cliffhanger~

Thank you for reading~

Follow?

Comment?

Like?