Chapter Fifty Four

Start from the beginning

When we reached Dylan's new apartment, Dylan wasted no time and just kissed me, closing the door behind us and pinning me against the door. My arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss as he lifted me up and I naturally wrapped my legs around his waist. I then moved to kiss down his jaw to his neck and just started sucking while he moaned my name every time I sucked. 

"Fuck, Jasmine Torres, what are you doing to me?", he cursed and I just smiled in satisfaction because I'm happy that I have this effect on him. 

He immediately walked over to his room, still carrying me and laying me down the bed when we reached his room. He immediately took off his shirt and jeans as I also  removed my clothing as well, leaving only my underwear because I like it when he takes those off me and he knows it. 

He started to kiss me again but this time, he was in full control and now in charged of leaving me love bites. I gasped and moaned every time he sucked the skin on my neck and I just love it. His hands reached behind me as I sat up a bit for him to unclasped the bra I'm wearing and with one swift action, he threw it off to the side. He then continued to kiss my neck, down to the valley of my breast and to my stomach, then removed my panties and proceeded kissing my thighs though I want his mouth on somewhere else. I desperately arched my hips and he just chuckled with my actions.

"What do you want, baby?", he asked though he knows it but just wants to feed his egoistic side.

"You. I. Want. You.", I answered, sounding so desperate. He then stood up to remove his boxers and he just thrust his full length inside me without any warning, making me scream his name in pleasure.

He started to pound inside me as I dug my fingers on the skin of his back and as his thrusts hit every spot inside of my core. I wrapped my legs around his waist, making it easier for him to thrust inside of me. 

I kept moaning his name as his mouth was busy satisfying the skin on my neck. I don't even know how he could multitask because all I can do is scream his name and moan in pleasure. 

He fasten the pace, plunging his cock inside me harder and deeper. I clenched my muscles around his cock as his cock tensed, making him gasp and I know he loved it.

"Jasmine Torres, I love you", he said as he continued to thrust some more and when we both felt we were in our most high, we looked at each other's eyes as it was a thing between us and find our release. 

He pulled out of me before collapsing to me as he buried his head in my breast as we breathe heavily trying to catch up our breath.

"I love you", I said to him as he said, "ten seconds baby" 

Feeling confused, I asked him what he meant with that and he just smirked, "This by far is the best sex we did and I refuse to only have a one round of it"

And after ten seconds, we did it again to continue the momentum according to him.

----------

When I woke up, I immediately got up and grabbed his shirt off the floor and wore it. We definitely tire each other out last night but it was amazing. I decided to cook something for him while he sleep first so I just kissed his cheek and went to his kitchen. He bought an apartment unit near the university because he doesn't want to be in a frat house, or share a room with someone else because he said that he wants me alone and refuses for other people to hear my moans or whatever. 

I found some eggs and bacon on his fridge so I decided to fry those and to toast some bread since it's probably the most cliche breakfast. I was busy cooking some food for him when I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I looked at him and gave him a morning kiss on his lips.

"Good morning, beautiful", he greeted as I also greeted him a good morning. He just rested his chin on my shoulder as I continued to cook. 

He then removed his arms around me as he placed his hands on my thighs, travelling upwards until it reached my bare skin under the shirt I'm wearing. I can feel him smirk because he knows I am not wearing any undergarments.

"Fuck" he cursed as I told him, "Keep your hands to yourself, Mr. Sprouse. Set the table so we could breakfast and we could satisfy your dirty little mind"

"Jassy, I would rather eat you", he smirked as I hit him lightly. He laughed and went to set the table, actually following my instructions. 

We just spent the whole weekend together because this is just as much as we miss each other though we always talk to each other every day but being with the one you love physically is so much better.

I don't even know what I like better: being with him in the same university just like before wherein we practically live with each other and spend our time almost 24/7 or being in a different place and have this craving feeling when we're away and have this much urge and love when we see each other again. It makes 100% better after craving for it for days that's why I don't even know the better scenario.

It's already Sunday night without us being aware of it because time flew really fast but this weekend is just amazing. I'll soon leave after an hour maybe so Dylan and I just spent our last one hour together, laying down on the bed.

"I'm going to fucking miss you again, Jasmine and I really hate it", he confessed. "I also hate being this clingy fucker but you're so damn beautiful"

He was always blunt with his words and even more now since he's not that conscious around me anymore.

"I'm going to miss you too, Dyl. But think of it this way, the more we miss each other, the better our sex is. It's only my theory but we could test it again next weekend", I told him. He also changed me to be more blunt when talking about dirty things like he literally killed the saint inside me.

"But I hate being away from you. Maybe I could teach you how phone sex work", he suggested and I hit him.

"Well then teach me so we could find pleasure in that and avoid meeting each other every weekend", I sarcastically said, making him take back his words.

"Well, it's not fair because you're coming on Saturday next week", he whined.

So this Friday, we will have our first community or outreach activity for our special subject. Dylan couldn't understand the point of it but I just said that that subject help the students to become a better version of themselves for the community but he is still not buying it. Since it's our first outreach program, we'll probably extend hours and I couldn't drive myself to New York because I'm guessing the activity would tire myself out.

Dylan wanted to come over instead but I told him that we will not have enough privacy since I'm sharing a room with Camila. Also, I'm guessing Camila wouldn't leave for that weekend since Shawn is studying in the same place so they'll probably use the room to themselves.

So, I would just drive myself early morning in Saturday so I could see Dylan again.

"Remember? More cravings, more satisfaction", I told him as he just accepted it since he can't do anything even if he wants to.

"You have 45 minutes left. How about let's test out my theory", he smirked as I raised my eyebrow and asked him what his theory is. "Sex is 100% better at this very moment"

-------
hi. Sorry for updating late but thank you for reading and for making this the #1 story under the hashtag dylansprouse. There's more drama coming and more complications so please keep reading and voting.