| Chapter 45 |

Chapter 45:

"Austin you'll get through this, you don't have to die."

"What's the point of living? My life is already a living hell. I.. I.. I just want to get away from all this pain." He sobbed.

Austin was crying?

I walked closer as he carried on speaking, "I'm tired, Aaliyah."

This time it wasn't Austin who kissed me. It was me who kissed him. At first he was shocked but it didn't take long for our lips to start moving in sync.

"Lay with me tonight, please." He said softly. He nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck.

"Only you make me feel better." He said before he attacked my lips once again.

________________

I ran my hands in Austin's hair and as we laid on his bed with a blanket covering our bodies. His soft snores filled the room as I hummed a familiar tune. I had tucked Jessica into bed before I came back to Austin's room and Mrs Ryder was also home. She didn't seem to mind having me over, in fact she seemed quite happy.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" His voice startled me in the darkness. His room was dark due to the lights being turned off. The moon was the only light that was currently illuminating his room.

"Oh, I can't get any sleep. Why are you awake? You were sleeping so peacefully."

"I'm running away from my nightmares." He admitted sadly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Only if you're willing to listen."

"I'm all ears." I said as I sat upright and leaned on the headboard. Austin copied my movements and ran his hands through his already messed up hair.

"I still remember the night like it was yesterday. I can still feel his hands all over me. I can still smell his strong aftershave. He left his scent all over me that night. He told me we were only playing a little game and that I mustn't be afraid. Slowly he guided my hands..... down his.. his penis. He told me that in order to win the game I had to stroke him. I wanted to scream and shout for help but I couldn't. Every night I can hear his disgusting moans and grunts. He didn't stop there. He'd always continue with his little game when mom and Jessica weren't around. I was broken. I felt ashamed. Then the bad boy act started. I fucked almost every girl in school on one night just so I could erase the picture of him on top of me. I'd fuck girls and dump them the next day."

I held my hand over my mouth as I stared at the broken boy beside me. Tears threatened to spill out from my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. I had to be strong for him.

"Remember when I said I'll always hate you?" He asked me. I nodded my head and waited for him to continue.

Flashback:

"Back in 8th grade I had a crush on you. I'd write these love letters for you but I never had the courage to give them to you. I was scared of being rejected and when I finally managed to grow some balls and I asked you to be my girlfriend, you rejected me, just like I had feared. My friends made fun of me that day, they said I failed to ask a girl out. I thought maybe it was because I was different from all the other boys. I thought you didn't want to be my girlfriend because I was my foster dad's sex toy. I hated you for that. Your rejection made me think that something was wrong with me."

I didn't know what to say.

"So I came up with this plan. I made you develop feelings for me just so I could reject you at the end. I wanted you to feel the pain I felt when you rejected me. I used you to get Aubrey to like me. I used you to make her jealous. I had developed a crush on her. We immediately started dating after I asked her to be my girlfriend at the school's sport field.
I loved her. I gave her all my love and affection but she didn't love me back. She also used me to gain popularity, I was the school's bad boy after all. Every girl wanted a piece of me." He said with a dry laugh.

He took a deep breath before he continued.

"I had no one to talk to. I didn't trust my friends with all my secrets. So i bottled everything inside. But I didn't realize that, bottling everything inside was making me sick. My father stopped using me as his little fucking toy because he started bringing whores into the house to satisfy his needs."

____________

A/N: i apologize for being inactive. school has been pretty hectic. thank uu soooooooo much for 22K reads. i love uu guys so much. 😍😍😍