| Chapter 5 |

Chapter five

"You can do this." Amanda said patting me on my shoulder. Sooo remember when I said I can get over Josh? Well it didn't work out. As soon as I saw him I started crying and haven't been attending school for a week.

I walked in class and everyone's eyes turned to me but they soon returned to doing their work or whatever they were busy doing. As I sat down I could still feel someone staring at me. I turned my head and was met with Austin's gaze. The bad boy. He was staring at me with those captivating, dangerous eyes. He has a good looking face that gives you an excuse to study it, ordering yourself not to take the risk of pushing further.

I swallowed hard as I saw his sharp jawline. Keep it together Aaliyah. I turned back and took a few notes from the board.

"Hey I heard what Josh did to you. You deserve better." A girl from my chemistry class said. I smiled in return and walked away. I hate it when people pity me.

I was making my way towards the cafeteria when a cold hand grabbed my arm and shoved me inside the janitor's closet. I was about to scream but he placed his hand on my mouth.

"Mmmm mmm mmm." I mumbled into his hand. He removed his hand to let me speak.

"What are you doing?" I asked Austin.

He didn't respond to my question but did something I wasn't expecting him to do. He kissed me. Austin Walker was kissing me. What do you do when a hot guy kisses you? You kiss back...right? So that's what I did. After a while he finally pulled away and smirked.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked

Can someone explain to me what is going on. Without thinking twice I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Fuck!" He cried in pain. I opened the door and left, leaving him to nurse his little member down there. He kissed me without my permission, I mean who does that?

"What happened to you?" Amanda asked when I sat down with my arms crossed.

"Austin happened." I said

"What did he do?" She asked suddenly interested.

"He fucking kissed me, without my permission."

"Austin freaking Walker kissed you? How was it? How did his lips taste?" She asked

"The kiss wasn't that bad to be honest but I'm so angry at him. I am not one of those girls he just orders around and kisses them. So I kicked him."

"You kicked Austin? Girlll, your ass is in trouble." Amanda said

I watched as Austin entered the cafeteria with his two best friends. I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

Amanda's eyes almost popped out of their socket when the three boys sat down next to us. I'm sure all the girls are dying to be us right now.

"Mind if we sit here?" Tyler, one of Austin's friends asked.

"Actually we do min-

"What Aaliyah is trying to say is that we don't mind." Amanda said cutting me off. I gave Amanda a death glare before continuing to eat. I don't know what's wrong with Austin but if he doesn't stop staring at me I'm gonna lose it.

"I'll be waiting for your call." Austin said, giving me a piece of paper with his name and digits on it. They all stood up and left but he didn't forget to wink at me.

"So are you going to call him." Amanda asked furrowing her eyebrows.

___________________________________

Hey everyone! How is the book so far? Dont forget to vote and comment.

Question of the day: Favourite hobby ? Mine is reading❤