| Chapter 23 |

Chapter 23:

I woke up to the smell of Jasmine and lemon. WAIT! My pillows smell of strawberries and a hint of lavender. WHERE AM I? A huge arm was draped around my torso. I SLEPT IN AUSTIN'S ROOM! Our legs were a tangled mess. I tried to remove his arm but his grip only tightened.

"Stay." His voice was muffled by his pillow.

"I have to go prepare your breakfast." I said as I tried removing his arm again.

He didn't say anything afterwards but his grip didn't loosen. I stayed in bed with him a little longer before attempting to remove his arm, luckily this time it worked.

I went to my own room to shower and get dressed. Once I was done I prepared Austin his food and headed to his room. He was already sitting upright and watching TV.

"I brought you your food." I said as I placed the tray on his lap. "Thank you." He said.

I went over to Jessie's room to check up on her. She was playing with one of her dolls. Her smile got wider as soon as she saw me. "Lilly!"

We played with her dolls, watched a Disney movie until she eventually fell asleep on my lap. I placed her on her bed and went to check on Austin.

"Do you want to take a bath now?" I asked him once I walked in. He nodded in response. I was about to help him stand when he stopped me. "I got it." He said. He held on the bed and walls for support until he was standing perfectly with both feet on the floor. I walked closely behind him as we walked to his bathroom.

"I think I'm going to take a shower today." He said, turning around to face me.

"That's great. Will you be able to stand for a long period of time?" I asked with concern. I'm so glad he's making some progress. "Yea, I'm good." He assured me with a gentle smile. He looks good when he smiles.

I watched him closely as he removes his t-shirt. I was about to turn around when he reached for his joggers when suddenly he yanks me and pushes me against the wall. He bent his head to kiss me and obviously I kissed back. He moved gracefully from my lips to my neck and shoulders. He returned back to my lips, kissing me harder and deeper. His touch was making my legs go numb. My insides rejoiced as my tongue explored the taste of him. I felt the strength of his arms around my waist. I brought my hands to run them in his hair but I accidentally turned the shower on. Ooops

He didn't seem to mind as water fell on us. His fingers were tangled in my wet hair. My hands roamed his bare chest. His lips found their way to my neck. I let out a moan as I felt his teeth
on my neck.

I finally opened my eyes as he pulled away from me. Our eyes locked for a brief moment before he spoke, "What are you doing to me?"

________________________

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

IG: king_zeze.x