| Chapter 31 |

Chapter 31:

I woke up with a loud groan. My head was pounding. I stretched my arms above my head and moved on to stretching my legs. My eyes fluttered open only to realize I didn't know where I was or how I got here.

I sat up quickly as I took in my surroundings. That was when I saw a shirtless figure sleeping peacefully right next to me. I've seen those abs a thousand times so it didn't take a lot of time for me to realize that the sleeping figure was Austin.

The main question was: What the actual fuck happened last night?

Flashback

"Grab on my waist and put that body on me, Come now and follow my lead. Come now and follow my lead." I sang along with Ed Sherrean.

"I'm in love with the shape of you." The cute guy sang lowly in my ear, sending all sorts of shivers down my spine. He pulled me closer to him and placed his hands around my waist. His hands roamed my petite body as we danced to the song. Dancing all of our problems away.

Mr Cute Guy twirled me around and that was when I saw him staring at me. Austin. If looks could kill I would be six feet under right now.

His eyes zeroed to Mr Cute Guy's hands placed firmly around my waist. Eventually the staring contest was over and he walked towards my direction.

"Get your hands off her." He growled lowly.

"Do you know him?" Mr Cute Guy asked me.

I was just about to answer with a no when Austin spoke.

"I'm her boyfriend, now remove your hands from her waist before I destroy your face with my bare hands."

Truth be told, that was sexy.

"My bad dude, I'll just be on my way." Mr Cute Guy walked off with a scared express written on his face.

"Since when are you my boyfriend?" I asked Austin annoyed.

"News flash, gummy bear. Now let's go." He ordered.

"No."

"No?" He asked surprised. I guess he's not used to people saying no to him.

"I came here with Amanda so I'll be leaving with her." I crossed my arms above my chest.

"You leave me with no choice then."

He grabbed me in one quick move and placed me on his shoulder. I couldn't help but notice his muscles flex with each movement he made.

I felt dizzy and sick so I didn't feel like arguing with him, instead I just let him carry me.

"Austin?"

"Hmm."

"Your butt is all up in my face." I said with a giggle.

"It's gonna be a long ass night." He said lowly.

____________________________

Hey y'all! Sorry for the late update! School has been hella hectic!
Your votes and comments are my motivation to keep going!

Love you all! 💕✨