| Chapter 11 |

Chapter 11:

"You look breathtaking." A velvety smooth voice came from behind me.

"Um what are you doing here?" I asked Austin nervously.

Instead of answering my question, he took a few steps towards me until I was against the tree.

"What are yo--

"Shhh..." He said placing his index finger on my lips, his minty breath falling over my bare shoulders. He placed his hands on either sides of the tree so I was trapped between him and the tree. His nose slightly nuzzled in my ear as an unknown feeling erupted in my stomach. He placed soft kisses on my shoulders then moved on to my neck.

"Sto-op-p." Good job Aaliyah because that definitely came out as a moan.

"I...want..you..to...be...my..girlfriend." He said, leaving hot trails of kisses on my neck.

Wait. What!

★★★

"So let me get this straight, you want me to be your fake girlfriend so you can make someone else jealous?" I asked probably for the hundredth time.

"You have been asking the same damn question over and over again and I keep telling you yes!" Austin replied, handing me a bowl full of popocorn. I'm sure you wondering where I am. Well if you must know, Austin took me to his house after the party to watch a movie together.

"I just find it very hard to process all of this." I said shaking my head. He lazily threw himself on the bed, gazing at the ceiling

"Remember when you caught Josh fucking--

"How did you know about that?" I asked cutting him off.

"Let me finish." He said looking at me bored.

"Oh sorry." I blushed.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. The girl you caught Josh with....was my girlfriend."

'Woah woah. You had a girlfriend? " I asked with disbelief. From what I've heard Austin doesn't believe in love.

"Shocking, I know. Nobody knew about it because we kept it on the down low." He continued.

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend to make Tiana jealous and realize how much she needs me."

"I-I don't know." I said with uncertainty.

"Think of it in this way, Josh and I aren't the best of friends so by dating me you'll also make Josh jealous. It's more like a 50/50." He negotiated.

"Well now that you put it that way...I might as well reconsider." I said smirking at him.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. When I opened my eyes I realized I wasn't in my room, then flashbacks of the party and Austin asking me to be his girlfriend came into view. That means I must be in Austin's room.

I tried getting up but a strong arm was tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Austin!" I hissed

No reply.

"AUSTIN!" I shouted in his ear. That should wake him up.

"God dammit woman!" He cried, covering his ear.

"If you don't wake up now you are gonna be late for school." I said getting up. I was still dressed in yesterday's dress.

"We are going to be late." He said pointing between him and I.

"What do you mean exactly by 'we'?" I asked folding my arms.

"Well since you gonna be my girlfriend we have to be seen together. That means I'll have to take you to school."

"So I'm gonna be with you most of the time?" I asked complaining.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy my company babe. I'll make it worth your while." He smirked then went to take a shower.

After Austin finished showering, he lent me his clothes which I must say smell incredibly nice. I took a shower, ate breakfast and we were ready for school.

"You smell like me today." He said as he opened the car door for me when we reached school.

"Obviously because I'm wearing your clothes and I used your deodrant." I replied rolling my eyes.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment! ⚡💞

~Zee👑