| Chapter 15 |

Chapter 15:

The day went by really fast and before I knew it, it was game time! The blue and white themed field was filled with all sorts of food trucks. The bleachers were filled with excited parents and students. From across the field I could see coach speaking to our team while the cheerleaders went over their moves.

"Let's get food before we find our seats." Amanda spoke as she grabbed my hand and led me to one of the food trucks. The smell of food quickly flooded my nostrils, making my stomach growl in hunger. 

We went to our seats and waited for the game to start. After singing the school song and a brilliant performance from the cheerleaders, the game finally started.

During the game, Austin moved gracefully across the field. I felt lucky to have him.

The game ended, obviously our school won. The atmosphere was filled with chants and cheers from the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention please." Austin's voice filled the field, making everyone silent. What is he doing?? His eyes were searching for something or rather someone in the crowd until they final landed on me. He smirked before continuing.

He moved slowly towards the bleachers. "There's this girl in my life who means galaxies to me. From the moment I first saw you I felt a connection between us. You became my friend and later I came to love you as deeply as any boy should love a girl. I like knowing you'll be there if I need you. I like being with you." He said determinedly. He was now infront of me. My stomach erupted with butterflies and Amanda was squealing excitedly beside me. 

"I have only one question for you." He continued. My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as he walked past me. 

"Will you be my date for prom, Aubrey?" Wait, What?? I'm not Aubrey!!

It was that very moment when my heart broke into a million pieces as he kneeled down before a girl with long wavy brunnete hair and handed her a rose.

That girl was not me...

______________________

Short Chapter💔

IG: king_zeze.x