| Chapter 1 |

Forgive Him

C O P Y R I G H T :

All rights reserved © 2018

You are not allowed to copy or rewrite this book without permission from the author. Contains mature content so read at your own risk.
______________________________________

Chapter one

"I'll see you tomorrow then." I said playing with my t-shirt sleeves.

"Aren't you gonna give me a goodnight kiss?" He asked tucking his bottom lip.

I stood on my toes and pecked his soft lips. I swear this boy got me feeling some type of a way.

Hi, I'm Aaliyah and I'm eighteen years old. I'm currently studying at St John's College. I have been dating Josh for almost 3 years and everything is perfect. I don't have any siblings or any parents for that matter. My parents died in a car accident when I was little so I grew up with my grandparents but they passed away as well. I was then taken to an orphanage and was adopted. My foster parents own a few businesses out of town so they are hardly home.

One thing I'll never understand is why Austin hates me so much. You are probably wondering who that is. Austin Walker is the school's bad boy. He is known for his bad reputation, which includes: smoking drugs, drinking, bullying others and having sex with multiple girls. For some odd reason he never speaks to me, he told me once that he'll always hate me. Strange, right? Did I mention he is filthy rich ? Well now you know. His mom owns a mining company. And this is not one of those cliche stories where the bad boy falls in love with the good girl. I am happily in love with Josh.

Josh is tall and has dark brown hair. He has pale skin and thin pink lips. His eyes are a light green colour.
He is always there when I need him and takes good care of me. Aren't I the luckiest girl in the whole wide world ?

______________________________

Welcome to my book: Behind Every Bad Boy. I don't know where I'm going with this book but my advice to you is to carry on reading.

Question of the day: Where do you live ?