| Chapter 6 |

Chapter six

Was I going to call him? Nope. I just threw his number with my left over food during lunch.

"You could have just given the number to me, you know." Amanda said as we walked together.

"You can go back to school and dig in the bin for it." I said laughing.

"Why don't you wanna call him?" She asked. I swear her questions are irritating me now.

"Because, Austin is a player and I don't trust him. He's only trying to get me in bed with him."

"Maybe he's just trying to be friends." She said shrugging.

"Why don't you go and become friends with him." I said and walked in my house making sure not to invite Amanda in.

I took a quick shower and finished my homework. The best thing about staying alone is that the house is hardly ever dirty, but it gets boring sometimes. After eating I jumped on my bed, preparing for my beauty sleep.

Thud.

What was that? I quickly sat up straight on my bed and looked around. I placed my feet on the wooden floor and took something I could use as a weapon in case someone was trying to break in.

Thud.

This time the noise was coming from my balcony. I opened the balcony slowly and clutched the broom tightly in my hand. I stood over the railing to see a tall figure. My heart skipped a beat as he jumped and reached for the edge of the balcony. As soon as he put his feet on the floor I started hitting him with a broom.

"Ouch...stop...it's me... Austin."
The hell!

"Austin, why are you breaking in my house?" I asked annoyed.

"Why didn't you call me?" He asked taking a step forward while I took a step back.

"I don't have to answer to you." I said putting the broom down. He kept coming closer and I kept stepping backwards, until my back was against the wall. He put his hand on my neck.

"Okay, I was going to call you...b-but I lost your number. Just please don't strangle me." I said, afraid of what he was going to do.

"One thing you should know about me is that I hate liars." He whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw your number away. I swear." I said

"I hope this doesn't happen again, Gummie Bear." He said, leaving kisses on my neck and slipped a paper in my pocket. He turned away and left my room the same way he got inside.

I sat on my bed and traced a finger on my neck. And that's when I realized I liked what he did

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading❤ Don't forget to comment, vote and share. 🌷

Question of the day - Who is your favorite rapper?