| Chapter 40 |

Chapter 40:

What?

"Are you sure? Cause a few weeks ago-

"I'm sure. It was selfish of me not to agree to be your partner."

I gave him an ear to ear smile before jumping into his arms and placing my head on his chest.

"I have one condition though." His voice vibrated through his chest.

I backed away from him as I started to get worried.

"I can't go back to school, but we can do the project here." He said. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I guess that could work too, I'll just have to speak to Miss Fletcher." I said.

"That bitch." Austin chuckled. "I never liked her." He admitted.

"Nobody likes her. She was even more irritating these days." I said as sat down on Austin's bed and he flopped down next to me.

"Really? What happened?"

I told him everything that had happened the past few days. Everything felt normal as we spoke and laughed about random things. Why couldn't we be like this everyday?

I checked the time on my phone and stood up from the bed.

"Do you really have to go?" He asked, and held my wrist as if begging me to stay.

"I have to go do my homework." I giggled.

"We can start our project to tomorrow, if that's cool with you." He said.

"Aww, Austin wants to spend some time with me." I smirked at him.

He let a small laugh, "It's gets really boring around here."

"You should go out and meet some new people." I suggested with a shrug.

"I'm not ready to face the world as yet." He admitted. He looked at the ground as if he was ashamed of himself.

"What people say about you shouldn't bother you. They don't know what you are going through." I told him.

He gave me a genuine smile and this time he was the one who wrapped his arms around me. Engulfing me into his body. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes before we pulled away.

His gaze dropped down to my lips. He lifted his hands and gently cupped my cheeks and tilted my head. I closed my eyes as I saw him leaning in. In a matter of seconds I felt his soft lips on mine. Our lips slowly brushed against each other before he bit my lower lip. I gave him entrance to my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance, letting his tongue explore my mouth.

Even though we have kissed so many times, this one felt different. It was more passionate and I didn't want it to stop.

His one hand traveled down to my lower back as he pulled me more closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes.

This felt perfect.

We pulled away from each other, with him leaning his forehead against my mine. The room was silent and the only thing you could hear was our heavy breathing and my heart beating against my rib cage.

_________________________

2 updates on one day! Anyway.... thank you guys so much for your support. keep clicking on that vote button.

check out my blogging site.

onlinepoetrydaily.wordpress.com

love uu all 💞