| Chapter 33 |

Chapter 33:

I looked at the lack of clothing I had on and quickly pulled the duvet.

"Good Morning." Austin said as he woke up and stretched his arms lazily. I greeted him back and looked around the room, trying to remember how we ended up in bed together.

"Did we...umm..did we have..you know.."

"Did we have sex? You seriously don't remember how you were screaming my name last night." Austin replied as smirked at me.

My whole body turned cold and I hid my face in my hands. Can't believe I was so reckless. I wouldn't mind sleeping with Austin but definitely not when I'm drunk.

"I'm playing with you Liyah. Nothing happened, well except for the kissing part in the bathroom."

"But why are we in the same bed? And why in the world am I only wearing a t-shirt! What happened to my underwear!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"I was gonna sleep in the guest room and let you sleep in my room but you stopped me and asked me to cuddle with you."

"Why would I want to cuddle with you?"

"Wow. Have mercy on my heart, gummy bear." He said as he faked his hurt by placing his hand on his bare chest.

"Soo, what happened to my underwear and why am I wearing your t-shirt."

"I took your underwear off using my teeth." He said smirking, and licked his top lip slowly. I gave him a hard glare which was a  fail because he ended up laughing.

"I'm kidding. God. Even though I would have enjoyed doing that." He said.

"I gave you my t-shirt because I thought you wouldn't enjoy sleeping in that tight dress of yours. And as for your underwear, you took it off saying you didn't like sleeping in your underwear because it made you feel uncomfortable." He added on.

I believe him because that's soo me! I hate sleeping in my underwear. It just makes me so uncomfortable. You know what I'm saying?

"I have to get going." I said quickly and grabbed my dress that was on the floor with my underwear as well.

"You can't leave yet. How about you freshen up while I make us some breakfast. It's the least I can do for what you did for me a few months ago." He suggested and gave me a genuine smile. I nodded my head in agreement and walked towards the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind me. You never what Austin is capable of.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth using the toothbrush I found in the cabinet. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back to his room.

I looked through his closet to find something comfy to wear. I finally settled on his adidas sweatpants and a matching hoodie. Unfortunately his pants were too big for me so I had to tie the strings tightly so they wouldn't fall.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and made my way to the kitchen.

"Aaliyah honey, what a surprise seeing you here!" Mrs Ryder greeted me as she pulled me for a hug. Didn't Austin say she was gone for the weekend?

"It's nice to see you too, Mrs Ryder." I gave her the same warming smile she offered to me when she greeted me.

"Jessica couldn't stop talking about you when you left. If it was up to her she would have left with you."

"I missed her too."

"So what brings you here?"

Shit. Can't tell her that her son brought me here because I was drunk. Can I?

"Oh.. Umm..I-

"Aaliyah was just helping me with a few things yesterday afternoon so I suggested she sleep over because it was late and it was very dark outside." Austin said.

"Aren't you a gentleman." Mrs Ryder said as she pinched Austin's cheeks.

"And I'm a gentleman in bed too." He whispered in my ear and slightly licked my earlobe when Mrs Ryder left the kitchen.

______________________________

Thank uu for 3.11K reads! You guys are truly amazing!

Please kindly vote, comment and share. Love uu all 💕